L

BRAS

So....its only 2 weeks post op but I was in town and decided id pop into Bras and Things to get measured. I was a very deflated 12c before op....Today I walked out with a 14E bra WTFFFFFFFFF 😂😂😂😂

Anyone know of anywhere else to find decent bras in this massive size haha? Im not really a massive Playboy fan which is basically all they had in my size that didn't look like a granny bra!

Also...can I even wear underwire bras?

You normally can't wear bras until 6-8 weeks post op!!! Also I wouldn't buy anymore because they do keep changing, you may find you end up changing sizes!!!

Edited by ab1990

Honey Birdette should stock that size and they are beautiful!

But, If your after something more casual you can try evollove, I used to work at Bendon lingerie and we just started stocking that brand when I left. I really liked the styles but they only start at a D cup and I'm an A (Soon to be hopefully a DD/E too :) )

for when you're able to go bra shopping of course! I hope your recovery has been kind to you and I hope that was useful.

Oh I wasnt planning on wearing it yet I have to wear my compression bra for 6 weeks 😊 Is there any online stores that are good that anyone knows of?

big girls don't cry anymore

www.brastogo. com.au

Such a great range of sizes!

Edited by jinx369

I'm an 8G and found Myer the best for buying bras in odd sizes because it can be really hard to shop online with new boobs when you don't really know what cuts/styles work with your implants :)