Fi Fi

Best place to get post op bras ladies !!

I just ordered mine from Zodee yesterday - they are selling 2 for $100 (save $10) plus free shipping as over $60.

i was advised to get medium with the size I am going.

size small at moment and getting 385cc over muscle. 

Hope the medium fits and is not too big

Sweet! I just ordered some, that looks like a really good website. Looking at the playtex soft cups the rounded one for everyday work-wear for later on once i work out what cup size i will be :D theyre super supportive

thanks very much ladies! I'm now thinking L because I'm thinking of getting 450s maybe im hoping for a Ecup x

I ordred a L and am an e cup it fits perfectly

I just ordered mine from Zodee yesterday - they are selling 2 for $100 (save $10) plus free shipping as over $60.

i was advised to get medium with the size I am going.

size small at moment and getting 385cc over muscle. 

Hope the medium fits and is not too big

It def wont be too big I got 385cc and ordered the L and its pretty firm. Xx

Would I get a size medium in the Anna post operative bra from zodee? I am a size 8 clothes and currently a 10B and getting 325cc ?

mine were pretty tight to start with and i got 265 cc from barely an A cup, I think you would want a medium mine still dig into the top of my boobs a little and leave marks and it's hard to get on the first week or so, you don't want it crazy tight

I jut got one to start with to make sure I got the right size cos u can't return surgical bras once opened, u can get express shipping once u know what size so u have two

what size implants did u get Mmo DD? Cheers x

I was a 14D to start with had a lift with 270cc (only wanted some upper pole) and I am know a 14DD.  I got a size 14 and 16 bra but the 14 was way to tight to start with.  the 16 was really good.  I am 6 weeks and still wear the 16D bra from target.

Would I get a size medium in the Anna post operative bra from zodee? I am a size 8 clothes and currently a 10B and getting 325cc ?

im same stats...size 8 and a 10b cup ..getting 330cc unders ..think I will order off zodee too..im thinking of ordering M and getting them before BA as I only get the post op one from surgeon ..

i ordered a size L and im getting 565cc, usually wear a size 10-12 in tops (got wide lats/back hehe) im thinking this will be firm enough :) 

My implants are smaller but dress size is similar (also wide back) and I ordered the large. 

How many post op type bras would you recommend having?  I have two already but if I can't wear other bras for 6 weeks I'm thinking I might want more?

I've got 2 of the same bras that I exclusively need to wear for 2 weeks, then I've got a third bra for after that. Washing my bras every day is getting a bit boring for my poor hubby! I prob won't buy anymore post op bras after that & wait till I can spend my $$ on nicer ones. 

My surgeon dr Lee in Perth said the size of post op bra is not on your boob implant size but you normal size you wear around just under your boobs if that makes sense??

yes that's how my surgeon measured as well. My bra was so crazy tight in the beginning but now the swelling has subsided it fits perfectly and I do it up on the tightest clip. I got 325cc and a 34C (marena brand)

I got mine online from Zodee, the Anna Carefix got two and they have been really comfortable :)

Hi !
I'm looking at these right now. I like that they zip up. I am going to be given a boob tube rather than a post op bra. Is this normal?

Would you recommend that I bought a couple of these? I have a feeling that they will be more comfortable and be much easier to take on and off than the boob tube I'll be getting. 
:)