Tamz_

Dr Eddy Dona - Any reviews

Hi Lovely Ladies

I have cancelled my surgery with cosmetic Insitute and now looking into Dr Eddy Dona ? Anyone have reviews on him or can recommend another doctor? cheers

Hi girls. This is the exact question that I have wanted to ask!!! I too am after any advise/reviews/thoughts regarding Dr Dona. I have spoken with Dr Miroshnic and am a major fan of his work. I was told by TCI that they could not help me as they deemed me as needing a lift as well as implants. DrM has since told me that I could get away with just implants being sub-facial placement however I am interested in hearing other opinions too, I've seen some of Dr Dona's work and they are some awesome big boobies! I've also heard that he is quite a bit better priced too, not that $$$$ is any match for quality or workmanship and money is no question for getting my work done. 

Thats how i got onto Dr Dona, i enquired with tci for BA but they said i needed BL with thr BA and referred me to Dr Dona. 

Ive been combing through his before and after shots and they look really great. I know of course they would only show their best. I like he has so many examples easily available for viewing. Makes me feel like he does them often so more experienced. 

Really looking forward to my consult with him on the 26th :) 

does Dr Dona have something to do with the TCI like part owns/runs it.... or am I getting totally confused and completely of base

just googled dr eddy dona tci and it comes up that he is affiliated with them and mentors their surgeons, didn't do much digging but if you just google that I'm sure you would find more things

This article was about david segal who owns tci. Looks like dr dona is tci surgical director. 

"Selling "everything" including his home unit and a laser clinic franchise, he got a private loan from a big four bank and pooled $2 million to start The Cosmetic Institute in partnership with the company's surgical director and plastic surgeon Dr Eddy Dona."

Hi Lovely Ladies

I have cancelled my surgery with cosmetic Insitute and now looking into Dr Eddy Dona ? Anyone have reviews on him or can recommend another doctor? cheers

I have just cancelled my surgery with TCi too, and am going with Dr Eddy Dona. I have heard nothing but good reviews. My sister in-laws friend went to him and said he is fantastic and her breasts look amazing