Jump to content

Do I bother getting sized yet?

Recommended Posts

I'm 5.5 weeks post op, see my surgeon again next Tuesday at the 6.5 week mark. 


My implants are still sitting quite high, not much lower pole yet. They ARE dropping, just very slowly. I was going to go get sized next week but I'm wondering if I should hold off a few more weeks. I have purchased one sports bra and needed a 12D. I will ask my surgeon but wanted to get some advice on what others felt worked for them

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now