Countrygirl94

Any Dr Connell girls willing to share photos :D

Hi girls!

I'm due for surgery on the 23rd of November with Dr Connell (still far away I know, but I'm just getting so excited and nervous).

I was just wondering if anyone would be willing to share their photos with me so I can get a better understanding of what my results may be like (because the simulated photo is a little funny looking :p ). I have been recommended MF410 295 or 335cc (as well as an areola reduction- to correct tuberous breasts).

Thanks a bunch ladies! Xx

Edited by Countrygirl94

Hi girls!

I'm due for surgery on the 23rd of November with Dr Connell (still far away I know, but I'm just getting so excited and nervous).

I was just wondering if anyone would be willing to share their photos with me so I can get a better understanding of what my results may be like (because the simulated photo is a little funny looking :p ). I have been recommended MF410 295 or 335cc (as well as an areola reduction- to correct tuberous breasts).

Thanks a bunch ladies! Xx

Hi Countrygirl94 !just came across this post- I've just had my first consultation with Tony Connell and definitely going ahead with him just trying to sort out dates but hoping Jan!  :) I have mild tuberous breast and wondering what to expect for results! Hoping to go from an a to d, not sure if that's being unrealistic starting with little breast tissue)! Oh and my Vectra results weren't very inspiring so hope they turn out better !! :p  Going to follow your posts because I'm interested in seeing some of his work, especially because you have tuberous breasts too! Hope it all goes well for you! :)

Hi Countrygirl94 !just came across this post- I've just had my first consultation with Tony Connell and definitely going ahead with him just trying to sort out dates but hoping Jan!  :) I have mild tuberous breast and wondering what to expect for results! Hoping to go from an a to d, not sure if that's being unrealistic starting with little breast tissue)! Oh and my Vectra results weren't very inspiring so hope they turn out better !! :p  Going to follow your posts because I'm interested in seeing some of his work, especially because you have tuberous breasts too! Hope it all goes well for you! :)

Thanks SunflowerLove! My surgery in on the 23rd of November (eeep!) so I would be more than happy to share photos with you on how my progress goes :) Did Tony suggest any sizes for you yet?

I said to him that my main goal is for my boobs to just look "normal" but I did mention that a C-cup would be nice, so he suggested either 295cc or 335 cc (defs going 335cc!) which will hopefully achieve this (My pre-existing breast tissue is 177cc R & 155cc L)  :D 
And I don't think aiming for a d is unrealistic at all :) 
And I still get a shock every time I look at the vectra scan, not exactly pretty to look at :p 

thankyou Countrygirl94 !! Wow, that's not too far away! How exciting !! :D aargh feels like a time warp and just can't wait for it all to be done.! Those Vectra images are making me more determined than ever haha. Mine are a smidge smaller than yours to begin with, breast feeding 2 bubbas takes it out of you doesn't it! Yes quite literally ! :p  He recommended 425cc full height and projection but I had said to him beforehand too that I just wanted to look more in proportion... But now thinking maybe with a little extra to make up for all that time without haha ;)  but don't want to be more than DD. Tony seems amazing tho hey and at the end of the day he's the expert and I will follow his advice ! So great having this forum to refer to, everyone seems so nice and nonjudgmental :) 

thankyou Countrygirl94 !! Wow, that's not too far away! How exciting !! :D aargh feels like a time warp and just can't wait for it all to be done.! Those Vectra images are making me more determined than ever haha. Mine are a smidge smaller than yours to begin with, breast feeding 2 bubbas takes it out of you doesn't it! Yes quite literally ! :p  He recommended 425cc full height and projection but I had said to him beforehand too that I just wanted to look more in proportion... But now thinking maybe with a little extra to make up for all that time without haha ;)  but don't want to be more than DD. Tony seems amazing tho hey and at the end of the day he's the expert and I will follow his advice ! So great having this forum to refer to, everyone seems so nice and nonjudgmental :) 

So close! I booked my surgery in July, so it feels like it has taken FOREVER for it to get here!

Tony is great! I would feel more than comfortable leaving all the decision making to him :) You are going to look fab with 425cc+ :D 

And this forum has been a life saver! To know that there are other people out there with the same problem doesn't make me feel as bad about myself! :p 

Edited by Countrygirl94