Amelia92

BA in Brisbane/Gold Coast <$7000

Hi ladies!

I've read so much about TCI and how cheap they are, but I'm a little concerned about their accreditation. Also, they denied me a consult because I'm a "AA" cup and would need "more extensive surgery".

I've been talking to Dr Hussein and his office with Esteem in Brisbane, but I'm hearing and seeing mixed reviews...

Breast Institute - are they any good?

Any other suggestions ladies?

Sadly the budget is very strict for $7000 and under.

Look forward to hearing from you all. :)

Hi ladies!

I've read so much about TCI and how cheap they are, but I'm a little concerned about their accreditation. Also, they denied me a consult because I'm a "AA" cup and would need "more extensive surgery".

I've been talking to Dr Hussein and his office with Esteem in Brisbane, but I'm hearing and seeing mixed reviews...

Breast Institute - are they any good?

Any other suggestions ladies?

Sadly the budget is very strict for $7000 and under.

Look forward to hearing from you all. :)

Have a look at Breast Academy in Gold Coast, they are similar price to TCI, this is who also does Cosmedi tours on the GC. Craig layt and Stradwick are the over seeing surgeons and it's a private hospital.

I went through the Breast Institute. Highly recommend them. Experienced plastic surgeons. Excellent before and after care. 

Thanks! I've been reading up about them on here - they seem to be quite good. Is the $6490 price more of a starting rate? I've sent them a message. :)

Thanks! I've been reading up about them on here - they seem to be quite good. Is the $6490 price more of a starting rate? I've sent them a message. :)

no it's their full rate. They only do standard BAs though so that's why cheaper. 

thethey onky do straightforward BA so that the price all inclusive 

The Breast Institute or the Breast Academy! These are the only places I would consider if I were on a budget. It's not worth risking a poor outcome elsewhere. It'll just end up costing more in the long run. 

Despite what the above is stating I had surgery with esteem and got great results. Some members are slagging this company based on one bad review which you will find on the forum! Good luck with your search, some many places in Brisbane and the Gold Coast to research! 

Despite what the above is stating I had surgery with esteem and got great results. Some members are slagging this company based on one bad review which you will find on the forum! Good luck with your search, some many places in Brisbane and the Gold Coast to research! 

the review we might add who hadn't at the time contacted the doctor and given him a chance to repair or defend the outcome. 

Edited by donatella

I would go for a plastic surgeon over a cosmetic surgeon any day. Especially for the price! And it wasn't just one bad review for the record. 

Edited by LaurenT

I would go for a plastic surgeon over a cosmetic surgeon any day. Especially for the price! And it wasn't just one bad review for the record. 

That's your opinion which you are entitled to however you continually keeping slagging this company, you would think that you've had a bad experience and I'm also yet to read anyone else post their negative feedback on here from that doctor.

After seeing 1 bad outcome I done a LOT more research and contacted quite a few ladies that have went through him and They all showed me his great work and follow ups since. I have been impressed with their recovery and boobs still look great. I also went to Dr Ali with my concerns and he reassured me exactly the results I would get, what to expect and why he made the choice of size and placement of implant.

I have my surgery with him in 2weeks 2 days and I could not be happier and have no concerns as I feel that I have done all my research and will achieve the outcome I am looking for.

not ALL cosmetic surgeons are bad.

As most girls in this forum will advise - go for a couple of consults and choose where you feel most comfortable and feel would give YOU the result you are after.

Edited by Heather86

Wow, thanks ladies for all your thoughts!

I've been in contact with all three (TBI, TBA and Esteem) and are currently waiting to hear back from TBI and TBA.

I've not read the "bad" review of Esteem, I'm very new here, and I've only been reading their Facebook/Website for before and after's.

Definitely seems to be equal support for both TBI and Esteem... the choices are hard!

I'm also glad to know the pricing is for a straight BA - which is exactly all I need, no lifts, etc.

I'm another Esteem girl and I am so happy with my results and Dr Ali. I can only repeat what's already been said...book in a number of consults and go with the surgeon that fits you and your needs best. Good luck! 

I'm now booked in for a consultation next week (28 Oct) with Dr Ali in Brisbane! Yay!

After seeing 1 bad outcome I done a LOT more research and contacted quite a few ladies that have went through him and They all showed me his great work and follow ups since. I have been impressed with their recovery and boobs still look great. I also went to Dr Ali with my concerns and he reassured me exactly the results I would get, what to expect and why he made the choice of size and placement of implant.

I have my surgery with him in 2weeks 2 days and I could not be happier and have no concerns as I feel that I have done all my research and will achieve the outcome I am looking for.

not ALL cosmetic surgeons are bad.

As most girls in this forum will advise - go for a couple of consults and choose where you feel most comfortable and feel would give YOU the result you are after.

How's your experience been?

Lets take a moment to remember that for a short period of time dr Ali was the surgeon at TBI so both Richardson and Broadhurst must think he's a pretty good surgeon to represent them

I haven't taken this in to consideration, but his work does appear to be quite good.

I had a consult with tbi and Dr Ali. I have also had a consult with a phil Richardson in the past. I ended up booking my surgery with a Dr Ali. He has been amazing at answering all my questions. And has given me his personal number to contact him with any concerns and my surgery is not till March.  Actually he did all that before I even booked :) 

Let us know how your consult goes 😄😄😄

I'm now booked in for a consultation next week (28 Oct) with Dr Ali in Brisbane! Yay!

How's your experience been?

Hi I am now 4 weeks post op and loving my new boobies 😀

Dt Ali has been great and still is very quick to respond if I have any concerns or questions. 

I was ill with antibiotics so was in a dark room for 5 days feeling awful and was extremely sore but after that I eased myself into reality and have been doing much better. Still get some pain and think I have over done it recently but I don't have any worries. They are slowly dropping into place and filling out nicely. 😀

Only 2 days post but dr Ali has been amazing and I'm already in love with my results. I'd definitely recommend him to everyone. 

Also not sure if anyone has said this above but dr Ali isn't working for esteem now, he is working for himself so if you look him up on Facebook you'll be able to find his PA's contact details to book directly with him :)