Boobarella13

Did your style change?

Hi girls,

a bit random, but I'm wondering if you found yourselves dressing differently post BA? 

I'm not sure if other girls can relate to this but I've always dressed in certain ways to hide the fact that I've had small boobs (lots of scarves, high necklines, etc). I felt quite limited with what I could wear, so I didn't really experiment much with fashion and different styles. 

Have you found that you've adapted the way that you dress to suit your new figure or has nothing much changed? I'd like to be able to wear some styles that I would never have considered pre BA, but I don't want to look like I'm putting them out there too much. 

Any advice? 

I can definitely relate to this. I also used to dress in a way that hid the fact That I was flat chested, and would always wear bandeau bikinis. I can now go bra less!! I love wearing low v tops/dresses, backless tops/dresses and triangle bikini :) all things I never wore previously because I always had to wear my super padded bra

Edited by Aljen

Hi girls,

a bit random, but I'm wondering if you found yourselves dressing differently post BA? 

I'm not sure if other girls can relate to this but I've always dressed in certain ways to hide the fact that I've had small boobs (lots of scarves, high necklines, etc). I felt quite limited with what I could wear, so I didn't really experiment much with fashion and different styles. 

Have you found that you've adapted the way that you dress to suit your new figure or has nothing much changed? I'd like to be able to wear some styles that I would never have considered pre BA, but I don't want to look like I'm putting them out there too much. 

Any advice? 

Yes it has- much to my frustration. I liked wearing snug tops. I think the XHP projects quite a bit which means some styles make them look squashy and I have to avoid them. Sweetheart necklines are the most flattering these days. I've noticed most fashion is designed for rake thin women with flat chests- there is so little out there for anyone with a bust. In the right outfit, they look fabulous, but in the wrong attire- just too busty! 

Yes it has- much to my frustration. I liked wearing snug tops. I think the XHP projects quite a bit which means some styles make them look squashy and I have to avoid them. Sweetheart necklines are the most flattering these days. I've noticed most fashion is designed for rake thin women with flat chests- there is so little out there for anyone with a bust. In the right outfit, they look fabulous, but in the wrong attire- just too busty! 

how big did you go Newster?

Not big compared to others laurenT. Am a 12 d/dd depending on bra brand. I teach at an all boys school. Am not interested in dressing to get in the spank bank. In the right context showing cleavage is great- but 99% of the time doing that can make you look like an old whore. in my case, I just wanted to improve breasts ruined by weight loss. I was never interested in "glamour fakies". Everyone is different I guess!

Yes! Before my boobs, I was always self concious about my figure because I thought I looked very manly ): stuck to wearing like v-necks and scoop necks. 

I am loving turtle necks or tops with a higher neckline. Gives me an hourglass shape, and still very sexy while staying classy.

My style has certainly changed since surgery. Prior to my BA I wore a lot of tops with busy detailing like ruffles, bows etc. I wore round or scoop neck tops mostly and nothing too low cut. Now I wear a lot more plain style tshirt with v necks, lower cut tops and more singlets.