**ESSAY ALERT**

Hey girls!

So I've been meaning to write a review for my BA experience for a while and I'm getting up to a month post op now so thought I'd get on with it! I can't find a review section for my surgeon but still wanted to write my experience in case it helps others whether they go with my surgeon or not!!
So I had my surgery on 13th August 2015 at St John of God in Geelong and my surgeon was Dr Richard Rahdon. I wanted surgery because I lost a considerable amount of weight- around 42kgs- and the first place my weight went from was my boobs which was a bit devastating!! I am from England and here for a year but decided I wanted to be away from family when having my surgery and recovery as I don't want awkward questions or comments!
I went to see Richard and explained I wanted my boobs back to the size they were. Richard was very understanding and happily answered all my questions, we talked about my options, tried on a few different sizers and I booked my surgery in! Then the wait began and it felt like forever until my surgery date!! I rang the clinic a few times asking different questions and I was always made to feel like my questions were very important and the staff were always happy to hear from me and chat to me. 
I decided to go with 550cc moderate plus over the muscle and mentor branded implants. I am very broad chested so they sit very nicely. Richard takes a few different sized implant on the day of your surgery in case you've changed your mind.
And finally the wait was over and my surgery day was here! I was nervous but when I arrived at St John of God I was made to feel very comfortable. My partner came with me and we were given our own little waiting room. The nurse came and took my blood pressure and measured me for stockings and wrapped me up in a heated blanket so I was as comfortable as possible. She left us to watch TV and then after a while the anaesthetist came in and chatted to us about the procedure and asked if I had questions and then Richard came and measured me up and checked I was happy with size etc. after a little wait I was taken through and the anaesthetist gave me some 'G&T' and I was away with the fairies!!
I woke up and I was absolutely pain free and very very happy (I think I was high on drugs and boobies) and I couldn't stop smiling. I went back to sleep for a bit and then woke and I was fed and given a drink and my meds and then went to the hotel we were staying in! 
My recovery has been really smooth so far and I'm really happy with my results. I can't wait to go get measured properly and buy some new bras (and clothes!).
I can't recommend Richard and his team enough. All the ladies that work for him have been so friendly, lovely and professional. The hospital and my anaesthetist were great and I had a perfect experience. I am booked in with Richard in another couple of weeks where he will see me and I will have laser treatment for my scars. All in all I paid around $9000 (which was less than I'd anticipated for a PS) and I hope my review might help others considering Richard or BA in general. I am very grateful to this forum and you ladies as it has helped massively! 
Please feel free to check out my pics or ask me any questions. I love my boobies and I hope I haven't bored you to death with my essay! Xxx

Thanks for accepting my FR. Your photos look amazing!! I too have lost a massive amount of weight, almost 65kgs. I still have 9 too go to get to my goal of 69kgs. I'm inspired by your photos. I think I have a bit more breast tissue then what you had, did any one tell you that you may have needed a lift? I've been told I could get away without a lift with above muscle placement however they would sit have a low sit, (???) I'm going to work out how to put a before album on my page. 

Thanks for accepting my FR. Your photos look amazing!! I too have lost a massive amount of weight, almost 65kgs. I still have 9 too go to get to my goal of 69kgs. I'm inspired by your photos. I think I have a bit more breast tissue then what you had, did any one tell you that you may have needed a lift? I've been told I could get away without a lift with above muscle placement however they would sit have a low sit, (???) I'm going to work out how to put a before album on my page. 

I was a really small B after my weight loss and I'm quite young and very lucky that my skin and boobs sort of stretched back into place without getting any excess sag. I would say my boobs were pretty perky, just very small! I got some pretty huge stretchmarks though! I've been told that I will probably need a lift when I get my revision surgery in 10 or whatever years but I didn't need anything before.

I know that if I was told that I was borderline lift then I would 100% have saved the money and had the lift to save kicking myself after surgery. If they told you it would sit low then you might end up with a result like snoopy boob which you're not happy with which isn't ideal after spending so much money. Have you seen a few different surgeons? What was the general consensus? Xx