Carly

Mac Credit? Finance?

Has anyone had a BA and used a finance company? I saw on TAVAKOLIs page you can use MAC CREDIT.. Just wondering others experiences with finance for a BA. I can continue to save but would love to get my BA done sooner rather than later 😏😏

Yep i just got approved thru MAC Credit, the loan is with ANZ. Am so damn excited that i don't have to wait, money wise it just never seems like a good time. I have mini freak outs quite a bit about spending the money at all... guilt I guess, oh well I'll just add it to my pile 😉. Process was easy with finance, I just filled out the online form to begin with and here i am a week later with moolaa and a date for the boobs...yay cant wait!

It wasn't cheaper for me to get a loan directly through my bank. Pretty much the same when i looked into it (interest and fee-wise) As long as you go for a variable you can pay it off as quick as you like within a year (they do charge a $200 fee for early payment before the year is up but a year suits me anyway). ANZ pays MAC the loan commission directly.