Hi all :-)

So I saw Mark today. He recommended 450cc high profile under the muscle and a lift. I am so so so nervous about the lift. Anyone, anyone please comment and let me know how you went with it. I feel so nervous and stressed about the whole thing. Why am I not excited? My husband has been wonderful and keeps encouraging me to just "book it in" but I am honestly scared! Am I the only one? Should I not be doing it? But the thing is I saw my photos on the dr's computer and they look terrible. They need to be repaired, I am very empty, saggy and i have scars under my breast from pregnancy that the Dr will cut out. All up I'm due for implants, lift and the scars removed. It all seems too much and too painful and too scary. Im friggan 30 years old, a mother, and I'm scared? lol Tomorrow is D day (like the pun :-p?) to call them and make the deposit! But please anyone offer information for pain and any before care I should be doing? I would be gratefully appreciative :-)

I'm 5 weeks post op today.  I am also 30 & a single mum of a 2 & 4yr old.  My boobs were a deflated, droopy, uneven, mildly tuberous mess prior to surgery.     I had a lift on 1 side only.

I can honestly say that throughout my recovery I have been pain free.  Uncomfortable, yes, but in pain no.    Most days I didn't even take the required amount of pain meds.  

I felt really good,  so much so that I developed a seroma from overdoing. I found it difficult to rest because I was feeling so good.

everyones pain thresholds are different, but I'd say, even if you do get a little pain, it's the type of pain that is totally worth it because you will get a brand new set of boobies to enjoy.   

I wanted & needed my boobs so badly that I wasn't the slightest bit nervous going in. When ever you start to get nervous or scared, just look at the before pictures of your boobs & imagine what they could be afterwards.  

You know your mind can make the unknown seem worse than it is. I was in pain but it was managed with the right meds. I was scared going in, I cried. I felt like cancelling in the weeks leading up to it, felt bad about the cost, bad about the down time I had from my family...so many worries. I'd wanted this for 20 years but was still scared.

The actual day of surgery was great everyone was so lovely from beginning to end I really shouldn't have wasted so much energy worrying about it all! If its something you really want then book it in & try not to think too much about it in the lead up & it will be over before you know it.

Its very much worth!  If you have any questions feel free to ask :) 

I am 6 weeks post op for lift and small implants.... I also had a tummy tuck aswell which was the worst pain ever.

But honestly.  My boobs have never given me a day trouble, sure I felt them, but not pain, just felt like when I was breast feeding and they were full of milk, best way I can describe it.  I had a lot of breast tissue left I was a D before surgery, I only had 270cc implants as all I wanted was to keep the size but have them full again, also I was over the muscle so that would of helped with recovery.  I am now a DD which when I look at them you can't even tell I have implants really, which is what I wanted.  I also didn't want to run the risk of them sagging again as that can happen. 

My scars are healing lovely, I have to wear tape for 12 weeks so I don't get to see them a lot but when I change the tape each time I notice a big change in the scars lines.

Best of luck with it and our journey.

Really, REALLY, you will be fine and NOT regret it.    And of course you are not the only one feeling like this, it's only normal.

Don't even go to the how's and why's etc. leave that to the experts, that's not for you to worry about,

Just go with the flow., and you have wonderful support from your husband.

I had same procedure, you will be hard pressed to see my scars and I am old, never regretted it!

Take care, you'll be fine, x

I almost started crying when I saw my pictures on the computer screen at one of my consults. Even though I see them in the mirror everyday, it was a bit of a shock to see how awful they are in a picture. I need a lift as well and although part of me hoped I wouldn't I knew I would. It is a bit scary, but in the end I would prefer big perky boobs more than big saggy ones. I figure the scars will fade in time,  I have seen some great results on here and from the surgeon. Good luck!

I almost started crying when I saw my pictures on the computer screen at one of my consults. Even though I see them in the mirror everyday, it was a bit of a shock to see how awful they are in a picture. I need a lift as well and although part of me hoped I wouldn't I knew I would. It is a bit scary, but in the end I would prefer big perky boobs more than big saggy ones. I figure the scars will fade in time,  I have seen some great results on here and from the surgeon. Good luck!

they will look great when they are done.. trust your ps ;) 

I'm 5 weeks post op today.  I am also 30 & a single mum of a 2 & 4yr old.  My boobs were a deflated, droopy, uneven, mildly tuberous mess prior to surgery.     I had a lift on 1 side only.

I can honestly say that throughout my recovery I have been pain free.  Uncomfortable, yes, but in pain no.    Most days I didn't even take the required amount of pain meds.  

I felt really good,  so much so that I developed a seroma from overdoing. I found it difficult to rest because I was feeling so good.

everyones pain thresholds are different, but I'd say, even if you do get a little pain, it's the type of pain that is totally worth it because you will get a brand new set of boobies to enjoy.   

I wanted & needed my boobs so badly that I wasn't the slightest bit nervous going in. When ever you start to get nervous or scared, just look at the before pictures of your boobs & imagine what they could be afterwards.  

thank you for replying! I must try and stop the nerves and just think of after 😊

You know your mind can make the unknown seem worse than it is. I was in pain but it was managed with the right meds. I was scared going in, I cried. I felt like cancelling in the weeks leading up to it, felt bad about the cost, bad about the down time I had from my family...so many worries. I'd wanted this for 20 years but was still scared.

The actual day of surgery was great everyone was so lovely from beginning to end I really shouldn't have wasted so much energy worrying about it all! If its something you really want then book it in & try not to think too much about it in the lead up & it will be over before you know it.

Its very much worth!  If you have any questions feel free to ask :) 

you have explained exactly how I am feeling. The family the remorse of cost/ time. I too will probably cry on the day out of pure fear. Thank you so much for replying!

I am 6 weeks post op for lift and small implants.... I also had a tummy tuck aswell which was the worst pain ever.

But honestly.  My boobs have never given me a day trouble, sure I felt them, but not pain, just felt like when I was breast feeding and they were full of milk, best way I can describe it.  I had a lot of breast tissue left I was a D before surgery, I only had 270cc implants as all I wanted was to keep the size but have them full again, also I was over the muscle so that would of helped with recovery.  I am now a DD which when I look at them you can't even tell I have implants really, which is what I wanted.  I also didn't want to run the risk of them sagging again as that can happen. 

My scars are healing lovely, I have to wear tape for 12 weeks so I don't get to see them a lot but when I change the tape each time I notice a big change in the scars lines.

Best of luck with it and our journey.

thank you 😊

I think anyones pre op photos are unflattering my boobs are still pretty good for my age according to the PS's I saw (20 years) however I obviously don't feel that way but seeing them in photos taken by the PS they look even worse so don't get discouraged, I think it's natural to have so much nerves about it as it is something major but just imagine it can't get any worse in the hands of an experienced PS that you are comfortable with. Plus if you are unhappy with implants after you get that and a lift you can always get them removed but I don't think there are too many Lift and Implants photos online that dont exactly discourage you, they also look different in person :)