Lilly26

Dr Tavakoli Breast Lift interstate patient

Hi,

I live in Melbourne and I have had an online consultation and Skype consultion with Dr Tavakoli. I'm still thinking about a surgery date but just wanting to know if anyone has had surgery with Dr Tavakoli for breast lift and implants ? 

Hi Lilly

I had a Breast lift (lollypop scar) and implants with Dr Tavakoli. I am so happy with the results and the way my breast look. The scars have healed nicely and the procedure went very well with no problems. I highly recommend Dr Tavakoli from start to finish he is with you. He is honest and a true gentleman and I'm 100% happy with my Breast lift and implants and would 100% recommend Dr Tavakoli. I hope this helps you .I'll attach a photo for you as well . 

I was quoted $13,500 total

though being an interstate patient it would cost me a lot more in flights, accom etc 

Hi Kty, Im just about to book my consult with Dr Dona, do you mind me asking what sort of lift/ how extensive the lift you require is going to be. I'd really like to figure a ball park figure of what I could possibly be in for seeing as the waiting times are so long with Dr Dona :) 

The quote is valid for 12months. I will either be having a circumaerola lift or a lollipop lift, he will decide during surgery, he said he will try just the circumaerola lift and if he isn't happy he will do the lollipop. So I won't know until afterward :) I trust he knows what's best, I told him by desired results and will get the chance to the morning of surgery again or if I choose to have a pre op consult.

Best of luck with your consult.  

Hi! I'm an interstate traveller too! Weird question but did your Skype consultation require you to show your breasts? I haven't had mine yet but haven't had correspondence back. Mine is in November

The quote is valid for 12months. I will either be having a circumaerola lift or a lollipop lift, he will decide during surgery, he said he will try just the circumaerola lift and if he isn't happy he will do the lollipop. So I won't know until afterward :) I trust he knows what's best, I told him by desired results and will get the chance to the morning of surgery again or if I choose to have a pre op consult.

Best of luck with your consult.  

Thanks for your reply :) are you requiring a lift on both breasts? 

Before my surgery I went to sydney to see Dr Tavakoli for a consultation. He waved the $300 consult fee because I was an interstate patient and then took a further $500 off the total cost to pay for my travel expenses.. its a great deal because I didn't stress so much about extra costs in flights going down. Lilly did you end up going ahead with Dr T??

I was quoted $13,500 total

though being an interstate patient it would cost me a lot more in flights, accom etc 

Hi there,

Did you have any private health insurance for this procedure?

I'm looking at either Dr. Dona or Dr. Tavakoli. I had hoped to go with Dr. Lim but he gave me a rough estimate of 18,000-20,000. Bit to much out of my budget!