ChelsV

My BA experience! TCI-Dr Lee

Hi all! I really felt urged to write my experience as I know reading other people's helped me when leading up to my BA! 

I was an interstate patient of TCI so I had my consult with Dr Lee on Tuesday followed by surgery Wednesday. Firstly, Dr Lee was fantastic! I could not fault him. He was so lovely and professional and I felt so comfortable with him even when he was playing with my boobs. I told him the look I was after (in my head I was thinking between 275-330) he measured me up and recommend 325hp which was spot on! He said if I went any smaller I wouldn't get the good clevage I was after. Also he said moderate was too wide for my little frame! So after I tried on the sizes I was so happy! At this point I was just so excited for the next day! 

Day of surgery I felt excited but also a little numb, I couldn't believe it was actually happening. My admission time was 11.30am so I was glad I didn't have to wait all day. I went into the pre op room and got dressed into a gown then the nurse came in took my blood pressure and asked some questions. Then the anesthetist came in who was so lovely! She explained the way twilight works and we discovered I had actually had twilight before which made me feel totally at ease! Dr Lee them measured me up again and confirmed the size, I was really nervous at this point and he totally calmed me down. So now it was time!! 

I went into the operating room and the catheter went into my arm. She said now for a big glass of champagne  and that's all I remember! I then woke up in recovery with a lollipop and just a little bit of tightness. I sat there for a bit until I was confident to walk then the nurse organised an uber to pick me up. 

Got back to the apartment around 2pm, I took a panadine forte which did wonders for the tightness and strange feeling. I was so suprised how easy the whole experience has been (so far, touch wood) haha! First night was rough. Sleeping upright is really hard for me but my neck is sorer than my boobs which is a good thing!

i am so happy with the results and it's only POday 1! I had in my head that I would hate them initially until they dropped but I love them already!

now that waiting game begins! 

To anyone that has doubts about TCI, they were honestly amazing! Better than any other medical team I've had in hospitals for other procedures. They were professional, extremely caring and great at what they do! 

And I feel Dr Lee understood completely the look I was after and from what I can tell he's done a perfect job! I honestly did not feel like just a number he made it very clear I was important and that he will be there for me throughout the entire experience. I would do it again in a heart beat!

Sorry about the essay haha

He said if I have any concerns I can let the nurses know (they just called me) and he will call me if I need and he's more than happy to give me his personal phone number, he said he is an old school surgeon and believes it's from the first time meet all way through recovery and down the track, not just the hour and a half in the operating room. He's just lovely! :)

Great to read about your experience. I am booked with Dr Lee 27/10 for a consult.and 9/11 for my surgery.

Glad it all went to easy for you! Hope you have a speedy recovery :)

All the best harmonybear, I'm sure you'll also love Dr Lee! :)

I loved reading your Experience. I'm booked in with dr Lee on Monday and with all this bad media I was freaking out a little. My op is in Concord private hospital under a full GA. 

Don't freak out Hun! The media twists everything to make it look bad. I felt 110% safe in the clinic so you'll feel even more safe in the hospital. Good luck I can't wait to hear how you went xxx