Hey does anyway have similar stats to me: H- 158cm W-55-56kgs, smaller and muscular. Would anyone be able to send photos or let me know what size they were before and then after implants and what size you were recommended? It's so hard to tell as some females who are A/AA who have exactly the same BA and their implants look completely different, I know theres a lot of variables or anyone on  their experience with over the muscle silicone, high profile and round ?

Edited by Naomiaa

Hey does anyway have similar stats to me: H- 158cm W-55-56kgs, smaller and muscular. Would anyone be able to send photos or let me know what size they were before and then after implants and what size you were recommended? It's so hard to tell as some females who are A/AA who have exactly the same BA and their implants look completely different, I know theres a lot of variables or anyone on  their experience with over the muscle silicone, high profile ?

Hey hun,

I've pretty much got the same stats as you 157cm and 55kgs. If you've got instagram follow me @miroshnik.ba to see my updates. I'm only 3.5 weeks PO. 

Thanks  emma_89 and lynda26 will do, it's so hard to tell how mine are going to look but as long as theyre 80% of what I want till I get a revision to make the full changes i'll be excited!!  :):)

make sure your dm me before you follow!