mycosmeticjourney

Revis or Dona for XL???

So as some of you may know I have been wanting extra large implants for some time. I currently have 415/450 cc HP rounds which I have had since April. I have sent off my pics and stats to Revis who advised me I am an excellent candidate for 800cc HP or XHP implants :D He quoted 9750 all fees including internal bra, however conversion rate is currently approx AUD $14 000. My other option is Dr Dona who can do up to 800cc for 8800. I've seen Dr Dona's work and loved the results however Revis is just second to none and he uses the internal bra option. What would you ladies do (considering Revis is in the US). Anyone on here been with Dr Dona for a larger implant?? 

$14,000 for Revis is actually very reasonable. Conversion rates may get better by the time you get around to it too :) however I guess you have to factor in flights and accommodation etc which would make it quite expensive. If you're going large I would only go with someone who uses the internal bra technique, but that's just me. 

Id like to see a set of Dona's XL in 2 years and see how much they've sagged 

$14,000 for Revis is actually very reasonable. Conversion rates may get better by the time you get around to it too :) however I guess you have to factor in flights and accommodation etc which would make it quite expensive. If you're going large I would only go with someone who uses the internal bra technique, but that's just me. 

this exaxtly this quality over cost ANYTIME 

Yup my heart's pretty much set on Revis, I do really like Dr Dona's work but I have not seen any larger implants of his over time. Don when are you planning to go over there? :) 

Do any Aus surgeons offer the internal bra? I too got quotes of Dr Revis a year or two back and it sounds awesome. It's the travel and accommodation that would then bounce up the costs, I follow a girl from the Gold Coast on Instagram that is a Revis girl......she looks so damn amazing!!! 😍 however I too would like to know how any of Dr Dona's girls go a few years out from surgery. 

Yup my heart's pretty much set on Revis, I do really like Dr Dona's work but I have not seen any larger implants of his over time. Don when are you planning to go over there? :) 

when I win 20k or convince someone to buy them for me 😂😂

Do any Aus surgeons offer the internal bra? I too got quotes of Dr Revis a year or two back and it sounds awesome. It's the travel and accommodation that would then bounce up the costs, I follow a girl from the Gold Coast on Instagram that is a Revis girl......she looks so damn amazing!!! 😍 however I too would like to know how any of Dr Dona's girls go a few years out from surgery. 

who is this person I need to follow too 😘😘

I think you will get a better long term result from Revis from the sounds of it. Hopefully the dollar will get good again so by the time you book trip the exchange rate won't be so bad?? I've just come back from a holiday to the states and the exchange rate made a massive difference to the cost of the trip compared to when I was there a year ago. Id save and wait for Revis! 

I honestly think being young & going that large you really NEED the best surgeon with a proven track record. You don't want to get two three years down the track & have big saggy boobs & need a lift. It will be money well spent to keep those monsters up there & perky for as long as possible!! :D

You could always ask Dr Dona what his plan is to keep XL implants perky long term?

I feel like a fricking killjoy saying this but the exchange rate is forecasted to get even worse by the year's end. I've been eying the exchange rates religiously all year hoping its going to improve 😖 It helps out our exporters to keep the dollar low so I can't see it changing any time soon given global the economic slump. Start squirreling money away and give yourself a goal timeframe.