Sign in to follow this  
beautysecrets

Dr Simon Weight - Perth ?????

Hi Girls,

Im having a TT and BA on 7th May. Very Nervous!!! Has anyone had surgery with Dr Simon Weight. He works from Joondalup and Subiaco. Any info would be much appreciated. Thank you :)

Hey,

Have you found out any info on Dr Weight yet??

Thanks,

Renae

Hi Beautysecrets,

Can you let me know how you go, I am planning on booking an appointment for mid May... bit sceptical as there are no reviews at all on him?? He was though the cheapest I found, maybe that is not a good thing....

Thanks,

Renae

:)

Hi Beautysecrets,

Can you let me know how you go, I am planning on booking an appointment for mid May... bit sceptical as there are no reviews at all on him?? He was though the cheapest I found, maybe that is not a good thing....

Thanks,

Renae

:)

Hi Renae

How did you go with Dr Simon Weight. I'm keen to hear about your experience please. To date I have been very happy with him and the clinic... He wasn't the cheapest as far as I found but I liked that he costed the BA as a package where as some places have you pay the various amounts separately... Any info from anyone would be greatly appreciated please. Particularly your experience post surgery. I read a lot about the dropping and fluffing process!!

Cheers

Hi Renae

How did you go with Dr Simon Weight. I'm keen to hear about your experience please. To date I have been very happy with him and the clinic... He wasn't the cheapest as far as I found but I liked that he costed the BA as a package where as some places have you pay the various amounts separately... Any info from anyone would be greatly appreciated please. Particularly your experience post surgery. I read a lot about the dropping and fluffing process!!

Hi,

i have had a bad bad experience and sagging and one breast facing the wrong way. I wouldnt recommend him and post op omg worst attitude on him ever! Has anyone had them fixed cos im meant to and i reallllly dont want to with everything bad i have heard...:( HELP...

My friend's sister went to him and she is very happy. Hers was a straight forward first time ba.

Scared2talk that is awful. What did he say post op? I can recommend my redo surgeon Dr Tony Connell.

Cupcake they are ad's, it's all good :) Sorry to hear that you've had such a bad experience. As cupcake said, Tony Connell is the man to go to for redo's in Perth. I hope you can get it sorted.

I also have a referral to Dr Simon Weight for a breast reduction. Really finding it hard to find feedback on him also on DrAdrian Brooks and Dr Daniel Luo wrk also do surgery in Joondalup. An y recommendations/ feedback would be great..thx

Doctor Simon Weight is probably one of the more experienced breast surgeons in Perth. I haven't gotten the boob job procedure myself (yet), but I went in with a friend to lend emotional support during her consultation and he seemed like a guy who was very much on the ball.

Yes Charlee, I used Dr. Simon Weight back in 2011 and he was very professional in his consultation, right through to the surgery itself. I am still enjoying the benefits of having the surgery done and don't expect to need to do anything else for years to come.

Anyone else know what Simon Weight has been up to?

I'd like to know myself, I have a best friend that's looking into getting her first surgery later this year.