Mandabrookie

Dr Tony Connell girls

Hi Girls, 

I have booked my consult with Dr Tony Connell would just like to here about your experiences with him and I would really like to see some before and after pictures as he dosent  have a website. 

It put me off him at first the fact that he doesn't have a website thinking that maybe he was unprofessional, but then all I read and heard was extremely good things about him so I decided to book to go and see him.

Thanks 

I have also just booked a consultation with him in December and I wanted to book my reduction date also as I have heard such great things about him but they could not give me any dates for next year as "they did not know what he would be doing". I'm a bit disappointed as they advised me the surgery will probably be a few months after the consultation - I'd like to get it done ASAP now I've made my mind up to do it.

Sorry this does not help with your request for before and after pics :(

Interesting take on the lack of website! He doesn't advertise or promote himself because he doesn't have to. The quality of his work and reputation is excellent. Put it this way- he doesn't need the extra business. If you have a consult with him, he'll show you pages of his work. My impression when I booked a time with him was that he is always very busy and if you're lucky to snag a spot earlier than a year, it's because he's forgone having holidays- I know I got a spot that way. He also seems to go on a lot of conferences so I guess that's why he's difficult to pin down.

I couldn't write anything new about him that hasn't already been said on this forum. Search up 'Tony Connell Girls' and that should give you a solid insight as to what he's like and how pleased his patients are with his results. There's pages and pages worth of glowing reviews :) 

He's the epitome of professional, quite funny and has a lovely manner. Waiting only a few months for a surgery date is actually pretty good! I know his year gets booked up pretty fast. I had a choice between waiting 3 months or waiting 10 months for my surgery date. 

Hi Tony Connell girls,

I am very excited to be having my BA in November with Tony. I've always been very small, 12A (just) and 2 children later, they're even smaller and I have been wanting this for years. He has put me so at ease about the procedure and I definitely feel I am going to the right doctor.

I just wondered if anyone had any suggestions on post-op tops to wear? It's going to be hot in Perth that time of year and looks like the bras are quite thick with wide straps etc. I'm assuming I would be best getting around in singlet tops with wide straps...

I would also appreciate any pre-post op pics anyone may have who is comfortable with sharing!

Cheers