MaddiJay

My experience

I had my BA done by Dr **** on 7/9/15. As soon as I met him and Doris at my initial consultation I felt comfortable in their presence and became excited that they would be able to give me the results I was after. I booked the following day for surgery in 3 weeks. In between my consult and surgery I came across some unfavourable reviews so did some further research and spoke to as many of his past patients as possible. I weighed up my options and figured that there were always going to be good and bad reviews on anybody so went with my initial gut instincts and proceeded with surgery. There is not one little thing I can fault Dr **** or Doris or any of the nurses on.....they have made my entire journey from start to finish as easy and uncomplicated as possible! My results are better than I could ever have hoped for! I went with 425cc anatomical dual plane unders and I am currently day 4 PO. I'm feeling brilliant!! There have been some very painful moments but I am enjoying todays relief :) 

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Right side looks lower than left.

I have a lot more swelling in my right side as I have more muscle there and left side swelling has subsided quicker. Speaking to lots of BA ladies and one is always slightly larger or lower until everything is fully healed. I think for 4 days post op they look great. 

I did not post to convince others to use the same surgeon I did, nor did I post to receive negative feedback. I only wanted to share my honest experience. Thinking that this was a supportive environment for all women who had had surgery. I realise now it's only a support group for women who have gone through certain surgeons. My mistake and I will go back to interacting within the other online communities where there is actual support and kindness to all surgery clients. 

Thanks. 

Edited by MaddiJay

Right side looks lower than left.

that's is a very harsh comment you obviously haven't had you boobies done yet or are one of those keyboard warriors that has foot in mouth malfunction.

if you go into ??? Comments 90% of them are negative, if you have nothing nice to say don't say it at all :-)

MADDY babe I think the look great ignore the negative people there is always a few that can't say anything nice, I like to call it jealousy because they obviously don't have the support to put up their own post ops now do they :-)

i would have liked to have gone a little bit bigger but because I am midget I could only go 295cc. But still stocked at the results

Edited by AMGreaves

that's is a very harsh comment you obviously haven't had you boobies done yet or are one of those keyboard warriors that has foot in mouth malfunction.

if you go into ??? Comments 90% of them are negative, if you have nothing nice to say don't say it at all :-)

MADDY babe I think the look great ignore the negative people there is always a few that can't say anything nice, I like to call it jealousy because they obviously don't have the support to put up their own post ops now do they :-)

i would have liked to have gone a little bit bigger but because I am midget I could only go 295cc. But still stocked at the results

thank you so very much AMGreaves!! Support forums are supposed to do just that - support! 

All I wanted to do was share my experience and my progress so far. After posting I felt so disheartened and thought maybe I was seeing good results that weren't actually there! Regardless I am stoked with my outcome and after talking to some awesomely supportive women am once again feeling great about my body 😃

i realise the surgeon I chose wasn't everyone's cup of tea but my intention wasn't to try and sway others into choosing as I did. I just wanted to add some positivity to an otherwise negative topic. 

I greatly appreciate the positive comments and support and you ladies have given me back faith in the good of this site :) xxx

thank you so very much AMGreaves!! Support forums are supposed to do just that - support! 

All I wanted to do was share my experience and my progress so far. After posting I felt so disheartened and thought maybe I was seeing good results that weren't actually there! Regardless I am stoked with my outcome and after talking to some awesomely supportive women am once again feeling great about my body 😃

i realise the surgeon I chose wasn't everyone's cup of tea but my intention wasn't to try and sway others into choosing as I did. I just wanted to add some positivity to an otherwise negative topic. 

I greatly appreciate the positive comments and support and you ladies have given me back faith in the good of this site :) xxx

your more then welcome missy I think it takes a lot of guts to go under the knife let alone post results. I believe that some people like to cause drama and others are supportive this person is obviously the later as they don't even have a proper screen name to begin with :-) 

i am 4 days post op with TCI and believe that people listen to too much proper gander as it is and should sometimes act in a more mature way. For the record my left boob is already starting to drop a little and my right is still very firm :/) so don't worry that lovely confidence and continue to listen to the positive. This is a great forum but like always there are a few bad eggs amongst us 

image.jpg

And to be fair I only see a half centre meter if that of difference :-) they look lovely and natural especially for bigger implants :-D

its still really early x

Hi MaddieJay so glad you're happy. I too used your surgeon and I couldn't be happier. Unfortunately theres a lot of bullying on here from girls who don't approve of others choices, we should all just support each other regardless of who we chose or what we choose to do. Hope you continue a great recovery and continue to love your new assets x

your more then welcome missy I think it takes a lot of guts to go under the knife let alone post results. I believe that some people like to cause drama and others are supportive this person is obviously the later as they don't even have a proper screen name to begin with :-) 

i am 4 days post op with TCI and believe that people listen to too much proper gander as it is and should sometimes act in a more mature way. For the record my left boob is already starting to drop a little and my right is still very firm :/) so don't worry that lovely confidence and continue to listen to the positive. This is a great forum but like always there are a few bad eggs amongst us 

image.jpg

And to be fair I only see a half centre meter if that of difference :-) they look lovely and natural especially for bigger implants :-D

its still really early x

I think you look fantastic!! I had to have larger implants to fill all the loose skin I had after breast feeding for 3 years. 

The really sad thing I'm seeing a lot of lately is girls (a lot who are friends of mine) being ashamed of and having to hide the fact that they are going through TCI! Purely because of all the bad press and media hype lately. I think that if you are comfortable after your consult and have confidence in yourself, your decision and your surgeon then F#$K what anyone else has to say!!! It is NOT their body nor is it THIER decision! As women we should be encouraging each other to do what we feel is best for ourselves and building each other up. The world is full of enough negativity and judgement without us ladies turning on ourselves. We need to stick together and support each other. I could never even imagining belittling another woman on her choice or her body to make myself feel better and think that those who do do it out of pure jealousy. We are all individual and we are all amazing in our own way. With or without surgery. And props to those who have the balls to do something about thier insecurities!! Cheers to sisterhood 👌🏽

I think you're missing the point regarding TCI. Their safety practices and their quality are under scrutiny at present. I understand people choose them based on price point, but that doesn't justify putting their health at risk. Since when are we a society where people must be told only what they want to hear? True friends share and speak their minds. I value my friends honest opinions irrespective of if it's what I want to hear. If my friend was going to your surgeon or TCI I'd tell them they were being wreckless and unwise given their reputations- I would fear for their welfare. It's nothing to do with jealousy- just the opposite in fact.

Edited by Newster

I beg your pardon but I never once commented on the women who go there- merely the company itself. I do think it's disgusting men without proper training in surgery are doing surgery. I think it's appalling women gush about going to these untrained surgeons and saturate a plastic surgery- not cosmetic- forum with their name. They do treat customers like chickens down a conveyor belt. They commodify surgery and I must say the work on their Facebook page looks very average indeed. Their methods are so questionable they've drawn the attention of medical authorities so why are you getting so uppity about this? If you want to personalise comments made about TCI that's out of my control. 

You're making some very big assumptions. Instead of feeling "sad" for them, why not feel concerned that a cosmetic surgery facility is potentially ruining customers bodies- ones who don't have the financial means to repair them or take legal action. 

Edited by Newster

I think you're missing the point regarding TCI. Their safety practices and their quality are under scrutiny at present. I understand people choose them based on price point, but that doesn't justify putting their health at risk. Since when are we a society where people must be told only what they want to hear? True friends share and speak their minds. I value my friends honest opinions irrespective of if it's what I want to hear. If my friend was going to your surgeon or TCI I'd tell them they were being wreckless and unwise given their reputations- I would fear for their welfare. It's nothing to do with jealousy- just the opposite in fact.

have you done the research on all cosmetic places as everyone of them have had a botched/error in procedure the only reason that these have made it to air is because they are popular. Thailand has had heaps of crap from the media over years but no one said anything about them in the news heck one person actually died should we bring that to light or is that not to be spoken of. Did you look at the news report properly her boobs looked absolutely fine (no bra straps could be seen yet her boob wasn't under her armpit) and the other one had two bottles of alcohol on her bench. These two were NOT the ones that had the anesthetic problems they were APPARENT botched jobs. Research and bring the written article up a month ago that states that she was happy with the way that they acted during the time of the incident and was thankful they actually finished the procedure rather then leaving gaping wounds. I prefer to research the whole truth not just what is put in front of me. Many times have I seen that the media changes the facts due to othee media networks getting a jump on a story. FYI it has jumped from 2 girls to 12 to 6 then back to 2 and now thirty :-)

extra ra resereach on stories goes along way otherwise everything is just hear say and speculation :-) 

I beg your pardon but I never once commented on the women who go there- merely the company itself. I do think it's disgusting men without proper training in surgery are doing surgery. I think it's appalling women gush about going to these untrained surgeons and saturate a plastic surgery- not cosmetic- forum with their name. They do treat customers like chickens down a conveyor belt. They commodify surgery and I must say the work on their Facebook page looks very average indeed. Their methods are so questionable they've drawn the attention of medical authorities so why are you getting so uppity about this? If you want to personalise comments made about TCI that's out of my control. 

You're making some very big assumptions. Instead of feeling "sad" for them, why not feel concerned that a cosmetic surgery facility is potentially ruining customers bodies- ones who don't have the financial means to repair them or take legal action. 

may I enquiry as to which facility you went through for your cosmetic procedure :-)

And once the media gets involved everything gets looked into just research every disclaimer not just cosmetic that the media has gotten on board of and look how quickly the government jumps on board

I would just like to say that I am a happy TCI patient and did ALOT of research before going ahead with my surgery. Admittedly my surgery was before all these recent events had occurred, but during my research I found it extremely hard to find anything but great reviews on them. I am in no way "wreckless" or "unwise" and also don't treat cosmetic surgery like "ordering a pizza" or "changing my hair colour" like TCI patients have been accused of on other threads. If I didn't feel 100% comfortable in my consult there's no way I would have gone ahead. Going there felt right for me and I have 0 regrets. If others feel right about going there why shouldn't they? After all it is THEIR body and to be honest has absolutely nothing to do with anyone on here. We all come here looking for support not scrutiny!

MaddiJay I think your results look amazing! As long as you are happy with your choice in surgeon who cares what anyone else thinks! Haters are always gonna hate 😙

Some examples 

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2551030/Teen-fell-coma-year-having-getting-breast-implants-barely-speak.html

http://www.nbcmiami.com/news/local/Breast-Augmentation-Surgery-Leads-to-Coma-for-18-Year-Old-219870011.html

TCI patient 

http://m.dailytelegraph.com.au/news/nsw/breast-implant-went-ahead-after-woman-20-went-into-cardiac-arrest-during-surgery-at-parramatta/story-fni0cx12-1227203409155

http://m.goldcoastbulletin.com.au/news/gold-coast/gold-coast-woman-evita-nicole-sarmonikas-died-during-surgery-to-have-buttock-implants-in-mexico/story-fnj94idh-1227277134947

And here is a statistic in America 330000 people ELECTED to have a BA so 2 out of that would be an amazing statistic as there is always risks involved with surgery :-)

I'm confused about what someone having alcohol on their bench has to do with anything? I must have missed something.....

I was stating that maybe she didn't follow her post op properly and it could have been a slight factor as to why they may have not turned out perfect as they do stress about post op. Sorry I forgot to explain a little further

Some examples 

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2551030/Teen-fell-coma-year-having-getting-breast-implants-barely-speak.html

http://www.nbcmiami.com/news/local/Breast-Augmentation-Surgery-Leads-to-Coma-for-18-Year-Old-219870011.html

TCI patient 

http://m.dailytelegraph.com.au/news/nsw/breast-implant-went-ahead-after-woman-20-went-into-cardiac-arrest-during-surgery-at-parramatta/story-fni0cx12-1227203409155

http://m.goldcoastbulletin.com.au/news/gold-coast/gold-coast-woman-evita-nicole-sarmonikas-died-during-surgery-to-have-buttock-implants-in-mexico/story-fnj94idh-1227277134947

And here is a statistic in America 330000 people ELECTED to have a BA so 2 out of that would be an amazing statistic as there is always risks involved with surgery :-)

I was stating that maybe she didn't follow her post op properly and it could have been a slight factor as to why they may have not turned out perfect as they do stress about post op. Sorry I forgot to explain a little further

my surgeon isn't being investigated by the nsw health commission, can you have the confidence to say the same :rolleyes:

may I enquiry as to which facility you went through for your cosmetic procedure :-)

And once the media gets involved everything gets looked into just research every disclaimer not just cosmetic that the media has gotten on board of and look how quickly the government jumps on board

Sure, you can passive aggressively ask :-) I didn't go through a facility because I value my body and wanted to optimize my results. I went with a plastic surgeon. I went with one of Australia's top surgeons and the best in my state, Tony Connell. I didn't make the unwise choice to research online as I know how heavily audited and monitored review sites and Facebook pages can be- as is the case with TCI. I got an insiders recommendation. Someone who worked in the plastic surgery industry. 

I am aware of the risks associated with overseas surgery which is why I did not go there. I am aware of how dangerously under-qualified cosmetic surgeons are, which is why I did not consider one. I am also aware that not all plastic surgeons are equal which is why I located the best and paid good money to ensure results I am incredibly happy with. 

Conversing is you is difficult because the content of your discussion lacks logic. Also, it's "propaganda" not "proper ganda" which would almost mean to take a long look at something- which is ironically more appropriate. I find it offensive you seek to flippantly dismiss other women's stories of surgeries gone wrong locally, yet at the same time want to decry overseas surgery? Australia doesn't really have the reach to change practices overseas, but it can do this here. Are you aware there are TCI patients currently using this forum who are in tears about their results and cannot do anything to fight them because they don't have the money? How would they feel reading your words? Are they liars? 

my surgeon isn't being investigated by the nsw health commission, can you have the confidence to say the same :rolleyes:

:D Snap.