jinx369

Unders vs Overs

Ok ladies. So I have always just assumed under the muscle was pretty much the done thing now. I have had two consults in the past where under was recommended due to pretty much not a lot of breast tissue above my nipple :(. I never thought anymore of it till just the other day. I have had 7mths off training (due to family circumstances) but now I've just gone back to gym I wondering should I consider overs? I'm big on weight training and boxing. I know it doesn't look like it from my pics at the moment as im holding and extra 6kg than normal, but I train hard. I don't compete but I usually follow a similar routine. I have always been strong in chest exercises.  After 7mths off I'm still straight into using 12kg dumbells and will be back up to 17s in no time. I'm sure I will have a thick pec muscle. I had just resigned myself to the fact that I probably would never train chest again after getting my BA as I don't want to be pushing my implants outwards. I'm also concerned about the 'animation' of the implant when under the muscle. But is going with overs just a crazy idea with so little brest tissue? Also thinking of 420 HP or 460 XHP. I really wouldn't want sagging though or to see the implant. I do however like the look of good uperpole. I have attached photos. I will follow recommended advise when I choose a surgeon but in the meantime im just curious on opinions. Thanks ladies. 

Screenshot_2015-09-11-12-35-26.png

Screenshot_2015-09-11-12-35-07.png

Edited by jinx369

Hi jinx, i have very similar breast size and shape to you. Im going to be getting subfascial placement because i too am worried about the muscle animation. .. especially when exercising or in a bathing suit i dont want them flexing :( 

My ps said if you have a pinch test of 2.5 and above you can go overs and i have 3 so im good and im going for a 465cc xhp

Have any of the ps given you the options? Most ps prefer dual plane :) 

Good luck hun, its such a hard decision!

Hi jinx, i have very similar breast size and shape to you. Im going to be getting subfascial placement because i too am worried about the muscle animation. .. especially when exercising or in a bathing suit i dont want them flexing :( 

My ps said if you have a pinch test of 2.5 and above you can go overs and i have 3 so im good and im going for a 465cc xhp

Have any of the ps given you the options? Most ps prefer dual plane :) 

Good luck hun, its such a hard decision!

Thankyou for the reply! No I have not been given the option before. One surgeon I saw only does dual plane pretty much so obviously that's just the preferred method not necessarily what would be best. And the other was a very high regarded PS that suggested under. I am having a consult with Dr Ali Hussain in 2 weeks and it very much seems his prefered method is over. I don't want to be talked into anything that's not the best option. Though I'll see what he says about it. Just knowing that I have started to consider why that might be a good option. But I will also be having a consult at The Breast Institute and in all honesty they are my preference at this stage but I will wait till I have had both consults to see. Just curious to have some ideas on these options rather than just going with the flow without considering why one or the other woukd be best. I guess it's just seems that most surgeons have a prefered method.

I had a consult with Dr Ali Hussain and he said I could go over or under my choice and I had much less tissue than you do. I went unders (dual plane) because of how flat I was. I also train a lot and was really worried and did a lot of research and ultimately it was my view that you really need to be an elite weightlifter or elite bodybuilding competitor to be worried about unders. I dont expect or intend there to be any difference to my training once I build strength back up. 

I went through TBI by the way and thought they were fantastic - Dr Richardson did my surgery. 

Thanks pepper.  I have been following you for that reason 😄

I have had a consult about 2.5 yrs ago with Dr Phill Richardson. And he is fantastic :)  he did recommend under or dual plane  (not certain which) I just know sooo much more about the options now so I'm curious though I think that will most likely be what I would get. 

Cam I ask why you Didn't have Dr Ali in the end? 

Dr Richardson told me that unders and dual plane are the same thing called by a different name as most people can't fit an implant completely under. 

When I had consult with Dr Ali he was at TBI and my surgery was booked with him through there but then he stopped working out of TBI so the surgeon changed. I was starting to query whether I wanted to perhaps go with a PS but in the end didn't have to decide as I was more than happy with who I was given!!

That's great pepper. You are so lucky to have got him. I am on the waiting list to even book a consult :/ but hopefully I'll get one soon. Even though I'm not planning surgery till Aug 2016 I still want to know what I getting and where lol its going to make saving easier. Only have $1200 saved atm.

Hey babe! I train weights also, I had mine done subfascial and im over the moon with my results!

I was dead set on getting unders but my surgeon said to get the upper pole fullness subfascial was the way to go...trusted him and it was the best decision ever 😁😁😁😁

just looked at your pics. They are beautiful!

hello! im a weight lifter/gym junkie and i am getting overs in 11 days. 

my surgeon said he chose this as i am after upper fullness and bigger breast size but have enough breast tissue currently. im getting brazilian overs as he said these are less likely to drop/sag being over the muscle. 

i really didn't want to compromise the muscle and never be able to lift heavy chest exercises again. 

i didn't ask for overs, i went in with an open mind but i did raise my concerns with the surgeon about limiting muscle use with under the muscle and he assured me going over would mean zero impact on muscle ability. 

:) 

Hi hun, thanx for adding me :) they look absolutely gorgeous. . What size did you get? Oh and another question how long till they settled and the swelling reduced? 

no worries at all babe! Im so in love with them and it's only week 3 haha! I had drains in hospital so to be completely honest I don't really think they were very swollen at all! My right boob felt a bit squishier than the left, at my 2 week app he said it was a little fluid left in there and now at week 3 it's pretty much gone.

I had 385 hp rounds. Though I shoulde gone bigger but looking at pics I think that size was perfect for my body. Plus... I tried on some bras last weekend and a 12 E fit hahaha so I def didnt need any bigger😂😂😂😂

no worries at all babe! Im so in love with them and it's only week 3 haha! I had drains in hospital so to be completely honest I don't really think they were very swollen at all! My right boob felt a bit squishier than the left, at my 2 week app he said it was a little fluid left in there and now at week 3 it's pretty much gone.

I had 385 hp rounds. Though I shoulde gone bigger but looking at pics I think that size was perfect for my body. Plus... I tried on some bras last weekend and a 12 E fit hahaha so I def didnt need any bigger😂😂😂😂

wow... they didnt look swollen to me but i have heard on here that they swell. 12e thats fantastic!  What was yout bwd? Im getting 465cc and sometimes i think that might be small lol my bwd is 15 so i can go quite large, but i want to be in proportion with my hips ;) 

i have got less tissue than you to start with and got overs! I have recently started weight training and i was comfortably doing things in the gym from week 6. i did have a much smaller implant do but i'm really petite. you are welcome to add me as friend and look through my photos :) 

wow... they didnt look swollen to me but i have heard on here that they swell. 12e thats fantastic!  What was yout bwd? Im getting 465cc and sometimes i think that might be small lol my bwd is 15 so i can go quite large, but i want to be in proportion with my hips ;) 

my bwd was 12cm. Go the biggest size your PS has suggested!!!!!

wow that's awesome! They really are beautiful. I woukd be stoked 💖

i have got less tissue than you to start with and got overs! I have recently started weight training and i was comfortably doing things in the gym from week 6. i did have a much smaller implant do but i'm really petite. you are welcome to add me as friend and look through my photos :) 

hello! im a weight lifter/gym junkie and i am getting overs in 11 days. 

my surgeon said he chose this as i am after upper fullness and bigger breast size but have enough breast tissue currently. im getting brazilian overs as he said these are less likely to drop/sag being over the muscle. 

i really didn't want to compromise the muscle and never be able to lift heavy chest exercises again. 

i didn't ask for overs, i went in with an open mind but i did raise my concerns with the surgeon about limiting muscle use with under the muscle and he assured me going over would mean zero impact on muscle ability. 

:) 

thanks. I think Brazilians was prob a good choice!

It is the possibility of sagging that I would be worried about. But yes I def don't want the natural look, in saying that I don't want to "see" the implant because I have too little tissue. I will just be talking about all of this with my surgeon :) 

These are my favorite wish boobs. Love the size and projection. And I wouldn't want any more natural slope than this. 

Screenshot_2015-09-12-07-22-13.png

Edited by jinx369

thanks. I think Brazilians was prob a good choice!

It is the possibility of sagging that I would be worried about. But yes I def don't want the natural look, in saying that I don't want to "see" the implant because I have too little tissue. I will just be talking about all of this with my surgeon :) 

These are my favorite wish boobs. Love the size and projection. And I wouldn't want any more natural slope than this. 

Screenshot_2015-09-12-07-22-13.png

hahaha I took this pic in for my wish boobs!!!!

could you please add me?

my bwd was 12cm. Go the biggest size your PS has suggested!!!!!

omg what if its 600 or 700cc ... i dont want them huge but i want full perky boobies ;) 

could you please add me?

omg what if its 600 or 700cc ... i dont want them huge but i want full perky boobies ;) 

boobalicious im getting 565cc in one and slightly smaller implant in the other to fix asymmetry. i freaked out at first because i was like omg theyre massive but if you are broad shouldered or not petite you will be fine. the same cc's look totally different on different people depending on body type. trust your surgeon :)