Goldie72

Rockhampton.....Dr Malcom Linsell is amazing !

I'V DONE IT!!!! I'm so so happy, I am 5 days post op of my B/A. I went from a tiny C cup to a lovely 12D. I couldn't be happier. Obviously they are still very tender, firm and sitting quite high, but early days! And they look fab already! I ended up getting 440cc textured medium profile under the muscle.  Also told by other surgeons that I needed a lift too.......NOT......didn't need it at all....... so people please be careful when you see implants at a specific price when you enquire, You are told you don't qualify as you need a lift too.....i had my procedure done in Rockhampton Qld, with an absolutely awesome Dr.  Dr Malcolm Linsell, he has all the qualifications and experience. He is such a lovely caring man I really can't speak highly enough of him. He held my hand while prepping in surgery and reassured me constantly that I was in good hands, he even told me a beautiful tropical story to picture in my head before going under.  He is truly meant for this type of work and has only his patients best interests at heart.  

I have waited so long for this and can't believe I have finally done it! *******feeling happy**********

just had to share my news with all, will post some photos soon! 😄

Edited by Goldie72

He did mine too in Mackay. He is very good to his patients! He asked who my favourite musician was and played their music as i walked into theatre :) im only 9 days post op but my recovery has been very good compared to some stories ive heard. He definitely knows what hes doing

Hi there, just wondering how everything is going, as Dr Linsell is now in Rockhampton and I'm able to get an appointment with him as Dr Vucak doesn't come here anymore? And can't find much on here about Dr Linsell