newlife2016

Vaser Lipo by Dr Thanakom, PIAC

Hi everyone ! I'm very new to this so please be patient ...

I'm going to Phuket in June 2016 for abdominal vaser lipo and also revision BA with Dr Thanakom from PIAC. I had a BA done 10 yrs ago in Sydney at the cost of $15,000 AUS. 340cc behind the muscle BUT we went through the armpit. (worst mistake I made, still have scares in the armpit).

I had a consultation done with Dr Thanakom in August 2015 when I was in Phuket checking out the place to make sure i'm ticking all the boxes and happy with what I see. Going on a "group tour" with a medical holiday company based in Australia. 

My questions are:

Vaser lipo  - Is there anyone out there that is happy with their results ? And advise in regards to compression garments / secret tricks to healing faster / Do's and Don'ts before & after procedure 

Revision BA - again compression garments / pain factor going up to a 450cc implant / WTF is the go with mod profile, high profile and all that???  We just had round & textured 10 yrs ago. lol

If anyone can give me any advise, suggestions etc I would love it !

Thanks

Edited by newlife2016
submitting to another forum

I had vaser on abdomen done in Sydney late last year, very dissatisfied, albeit surgeon said they will fix so just need the time off work, compression garments are total discomfort for approx 6 weeks, I suggest get it done in cooler months so it can be hidden as it's rather bulky.

Thanks PJG.

What's the GO with Aussie Surgeon's ??? I had a consult with a Surgeon from Sydney. He said I needed a type 2, TT with my belly button moved and 2 area's of lipo at the cost of $16000.00 !!!! I've had 3 consults with Dr's from PIAC from Phuket and all 3 have advised my of lipo.

I was looking at a "bodysuit" compression garment as I'm getting a BA done as well. I need to be as comfortable as possible or I'll scream.... Booked in for June in Thailand. I'll stay in the room with the A/C on 24/7, so that I can handle the uncomfortable compression garments and ready for Aussie Summer !

compression_garment_b85_1.jpg

I had vaser on abdomen done in Sydney late last year, very dissatisfied, albeit surgeon said they will fix so just need the time off work, compression garments are total discomfort for approx 6 weeks, I suggest get it done in cooler months so it can be hidden as it's rather bulky.

Hey, just wondering what you were dissatisfied with? Not enough removed or a little lumpy? Am looking into liposuction at PIAC and am leaning towards traditional instead of vaser. Seems to have nastier effects if it goes wrong? Thanks!

Hey, just wondering what you were dissatisfied with? Not enough removed or a little lumpy? Am looking into liposuction at PIAC and am leaning towards traditional instead of vaser. Seems to have nastier effects if it goes wrong? Thanks!

I would talk to caterpillar before booking this she's the lipo pro after Rushapol at PIAC botched her, there's no repairing bad lipo if they fark it up you are screwed 

Ta Don! Wouldn't touch her surgeon - I suspect he didn't do Whitey any favours with his face either! Was looking at Dr Boonchai- Minx seems happy with her results. Still more testing the waters than 100% sold on the idea ATM. My body likes to put fat only on my stomach. I have size 6 arms, legs and arse- & a size 12/14 waist- was hoping to fight genetics a little bit! Mark Lee quoted around $6000 for 1 area 👎

Newster,

I'm similar in the "jelly belly" myself. I've lost 10kgs (current weight 58kg) but can't shift that belly fat ! 

I had my consult with Dr Thanakom and have seen some before and afters on TT done by him. He draw all over my stomach and wrote on it how much fat he would be sucking out and everything !!! lol Dr T said that the Vaser is better for the body and faster recovery compared to traditional Lipo. Laser liquifies the fat and therefore the cannula required is much smaller.I have to keep him updated with weight loss and he suggested doing more exercising prior to June 2016 surgery. I've asked Somnio for some before and after LIPO photos 2 weeks ago and I'm still waiting.... 

Lymphatic drainage massage apparently is a must too ???

I would talk to caterpillar before booking this she's the lipo pro after Rushapol at PIAC botched her, there's no repairing bad lipo if they fark it up you are screwed 

Just saw this. You are welcome to talk to me. I learned so much since the surgery that I wish I'd known before. Hopefully now I can help others. I posted a video in this thread to see the worst case scenario of bad Vaser work. Basically it makes revisions that much harder. Furthers scar tissue if fat grafting needs to be done to depressions it reduces chances of the fat graft taking. There are happy Vaser customers out there but it is 100% dependant on the technique of the surgeon. Certain areas MUST be performed with microcanulas. Some places do not have Vaser microcanulas. I would suggest you check that out newlife2016.