Lauz

Perth people I need advice!

Hi I just would like to know if any one knows anything about Dr Mark Lee? Also, I have this idea in my head (and 1000 pics on my fone) of how I want my boobs to look... is it unrealistic to expect a certain look?! I want them just like these!! Im a 12a atm. 

Screenshot_2015-09-29-07-26-02.png

I didn't go through him but believe he has a very good reputation. Going in with pics of boobs you like is a great idea but saying "I want to look like her" is unrealistic. You would have to have exactly the same body shape/type and identical stats to be made to look exactly like her.

Edited by RH4K
Typo

I went through Mark :) send me a friend request and you'll be able to see my photos

iwiz I sent you a friend request cause we are both Mark Lee girls and I want to check out your photos (and you can check mine out) I went 450cc hp dual plane... 

Carli1988. So far has been a bloody nightmare. Having 4th op with mark next year for a scar revision and relift. Must have been just my luck. It's always complicated when combining old implants, lifts and brazillians. I do like them but wish I knew a little more about the complications of changing implants and lifts etc. Mark is a great surgeon just wish it didn't have to take so many operations to get to where I want to be. He has been great so far revising everything at no cost. I hear so many girls having to keep paying etc. x

Hi I just would like to know if any one knows anything about Dr Mark Lee? Also, I have this idea in my head (and 1000 pics on my fone) of how I want my boobs to look... is it unrealistic to expect a certain look?! I want them just lik

Screenshot_2015-09-29-07-26-02.png

@Lauz welcome to add me, i had surgery on wednesday with Mark. 

@Bigbooty best of luck, sounds complicated! Glad Mark is looking after you though :)