Ittybittyk

Small booby advice needed pls!

Ok, so I was all settled, got all the info, had decided on the size, shape and placement yadda yadda, but I've just suddenly thought 2 weeks out from my surgery - holy crap, what if I go through this and find that I went too small!?!?

My intention is to end up with a full c cup - just a little bigger than what I look like with my padded bras. I would really rather that people didn't notice I'd had anything done and my hubby is mega paranoid about me going too big.  

Soooo, I had decided on 220cc low profile. I asked what the next size up would be because if it wasn't much, then I was just going to go ahead and do it, but I found that I would have to go to a 285cc moderate profile. Sounds like a bit of a leap...?

I'm so stuck! All advice welcome! And if you have next to no boobs before BA and got a small implant, I'd love to see some pics. Researching and trawling the net isn't helping and I have to decide this coming week ?

This is the vectra imaging with 220cc.... So hard to tell what they are going to be like and whether I will want bigger!large.image.jpg.70b095678d3350f8ead9eb10large.image.jpg.72ad8fa5b17f3aa67227bc0d

Just remember that a C cup for fake boobs will look a lot smaller than you think...they will honestly look more like a B cup. If you're worried about going too small go the bigger option as it's still quite conservative. 

Thanks for the advice. That's the sort of thing I'm worried about ?. The only fake boobs I've ever seen have been on these forums and it's so hard to tell what they'll be like in reality.  This was all soooo much easier when I wasn't questioning myself! 

What are your stats? I was initially recommended 250 or 275 as I was after a 'natural' look - I'm 55kg, 163cm - I ended up going 330HP and some days I think I could've gone bigger! I'd go bigger if I was you, 220 seems very small unless you already have a good amount of breast tissue. 

220 is too small mate go to the late 200 range 

"too small mate" hahahahhaha :lol::lol:

Thanks for the advice. That's the sort of thing I'm worried about ?. The only fake boobs I've ever seen have been on these forums and it's so hard to tell what they'll be like in reality.  This was all soooo much easier when I wasn't questioning myself! 

my honest opinion is that 220 low profile is just too small and a waste of money if you're spending thousands of dollars to get boobies, even if you want a "natural look":wub: I have seen beautiful perky and full yet natural/conservative results around the 290-350 range.

A C cup in implants will look like a B cup. Is it worth spending all that money to look like a B cup? I would go the next size. It will still look very natural and not obvious. Women on here say their friends don't even notice when they go 300-400cc. 

i have 415/450 and most of the time you can't notice :(((

What are your stats? I was initially recommended 250 or 275 as I was after a 'natural' look - I'm 55kg, 163cm - I ended up going 330HP and some days I think I could've gone bigger! I'd go bigger if I was you, 220 seems very small unless you already have a good amount of breast tissue. 

heya, thanks for all the posts - I know it seems pretty silly stressing over such small implants!  Tee hee Donatella! Maybe now that I've been wearing more padding lately that the 285cc sizers won't seem quite so massive ?

Subtle and discrete, I'm 165cm and 52kg, I'm literally an A cup (and a small one at that) and I've always had small boobs - even before breastfeeding - but are way worse than that now. I think after being on here for a while and seeing what sizes everyone has been going I've been starting to feel like 220cc - WTF am I doing!?

I've resolved to at least go in and try those 'big' suckers on again.

Did others feel like the sizers were way bigger than their final result??

Is there really nothing between the 220 and 285? Seems like a fair jump to me also.

What's the size just under 285 in the moderates? I'm thinking maybe a happy medium like 250/260 if you feel 285 is larger than what you'd like?? 

Yeah that's what I thought too Melbba, but apparently if I'm sticking to 12cm wide base, then the next one up is 285cc. I probably would have not stressed about going up a size if it was a smaller increment. 

Similar story and stats to me, I'll PM you some before and afters. 

My PS didn't want me to try sizers as he felt they would just confuse me more. I took pictures in and we worked through it from there, plus using vectra. I'd seen two other PS's and I'd tried sizers up to 300cc. They both recommended less than 300 however I'm SO glad I'd didn't go smaller! I'm almost on the verge of boob greed which I thought I would NEVER get as my surgeon and I never discussed above 340. 

I saw my PS 4 times prior to surgery. If you are unsure see him again and work out what your options are. Perhaps look at a HP or at least mod plus. 

heya, thanks for all the posts - I know it seems pretty silly stressing over such small implants!  Tee hee Donatella! Maybe now that I've been wearing more padding lately that the 285cc sizers won't seem quite so massive ?

Subtle and discrete, I'm 165cm and 52kg, I'm literally an A cup (and a small one at that) and I've always had small boobs - even before breastfeeding - but are way worse than that now. I think after being on here for a while and seeing what sizes everyone has been going I've been starting to feel like 220cc - WTF am I doing!?

I've resolved to at least go in and try those 'big' suckers on again.

Did others feel like the sizers were way bigger than their final result??

Yeah that's what I thought too Melbba, but apparently if I'm sticking to 12cm wide base, then the next one up is 285cc. I probably would have not stressed about going up a size if it was a smaller increment. 

sizers are way off and look way bigger than when its actually done!!!

Similar story and stats to me, I'll PM you some before and afters. 

My PS didn't want me to try sizers as he felt they would just confuse me more. I took pictures in and we worked through it from there, plus using vectra. I'd seen two other PS's and I'd tried sizers up to 300cc. They both recommended less than 300 however I'm SO glad I'd didn't go smaller! I'm almost on the verge of boob greed which I thought I would NEVER get as my surgeon and I never discussed above 340. 

I saw my PS 4 times prior to surgery. If you are unsure see him again and work out what your options are. Perhaps look at a HP or at least mod plus. 

thanks so much - that would be really great. 

sizers are way off and look way bigger than when its actually done!!!

Phew! So maybe I'm not as crazy as I feel! Thanks ?

I'm a small build with 330 moderates and I was aiming for a natural C cup. I have been told I will most likely be a D which will actually look like a C. I almost asked for 300 as I was so scared of looking too big and I thought I will definitely not have boob Greed but you would be surprised at how much bigger I probably could have still gone without thinking they were too big for me. I'm more concerned about low profile than I am about the size you are going? I have not seen much use of low profile at all and it is a very flat looking implant... I agree with the other ladies on here it's not worth it just for something you won't notice and I definitely don't think you will notice much at all with the low profile. My moderates make me look like I'm just wearing a padded B cup bra pre-op which makes me think low profile would look very flat chested from the projection point of view! Just make sure you think hard about this :)

And I also think photos make the breasts look bigger!

Are you sure they're low profile and not moderate? My PS said low profiles are pretty much never used because they just look flat like pancakes. I feel as though moderates would be a much better, natural option. Some ladies even feel that moderates don't project enough...

babe go bigger then that... I was SO SO SO SO SO SO scared of being too big. I just wanted nice C's also, once you get them I promise your perception changes and you actually get really used to the swelling stage that when it goes away you miss it a lot. Go with the biggest you feel comfortable with though :) or you wont feel at peace with ur decision.  In the end I had to see my surgeon the night before my surgery because I did NOT feel at peace with my decision for a bigger size.  He said he was going to go with what I was most comfortable with and im assuming it was the slightly smaller one. No regrets but I do get boob greed now since the swelling has subsided.

babe go bigger then that... I was SO SO SO SO SO SO scared of being too big. I just wanted nice C's also, once you get them I promise your perception changes and you actually get really used to the swelling stage that when it goes away you miss it a lot. Go with the biggest you feel comfortable with though :) or you wont feel at peace with ur decision.  In the end I had to see my surgeon the night before my surgery because I did NOT feel at peace with my decision for a bigger size.  He said he was going to go with what I was most comfortable with and im assuming it was the slightly smaller one. No regrets but I do get boob greed now since the swelling has subsided.

Who would have thought you would be telling girls to go bigger ? size is the most stressful part hahaha! 

I would probably go 285cc. I was a AA cup prior to surgery. I got 270cc under the muscle high profile and it took me to a C cup. One thing to think about is what kind of body frame you have. I have a small frame with small hips - not a lot of curves unfortunately so lots of cc's would have looked out of place on me. But if you are blessed with curves you may want to think about more cc's.

Are you sure they're low profile and not moderate? My PS said low profiles are pretty much never used because they just look flat like pancakes. I feel as though moderates would be a much better, natural option. Some ladies even feel that moderates don't project enough...

Alright, now I'm really starting to figure things out... Yeah I'm a bit slow with this! I didn't realise until last week that they were low profile (and they def are: Natrelle 410ML 3.4cm projection) and that's when it started dawning on me. Good to know that no-one seems to go low profile, and combined with the fact that 99.9% of people on here have gone waaaaay bigger (even those going conservative) has made me rethink things! 

I'm booked in to see the surgeon again on Thursday and as long as I don't freak out when trying the sizers on again I will go the 280cc mods. 

Thanks soooooo much for all the advice, I'd hate to think how miserable I could have ended up if I didn't have you guys!!! ??

Alright, now I'm really starting to figure things out... Yeah I'm a bit slow with this! I didn't realise until last week that they were low profile (and they def are: Natrelle 410ML 3.4cm projection) and that's when it started dawning on me. Good to know that no-one seems to go low profile, and combined with the fact that 99.9% of people on here have gone waaaaay bigger (even those going conservative) has made me rethink things! 

I'm booked in to see the surgeon again on Thursday and as long as I don't freak out when trying the sizers on again I will go the 280cc mods. 

Thanks soooooo much for all the advice, I'd hate to think how miserable I could have ended up if I didn't have you guys!!! ??

sounds like you're on the right track now :) I think you would be disappointed if you went for the smaller size and low profile. Don't freak out with the sisters because they always look bigger! Good luck and keep us posted :)