Sully

BA tomorrow, nervous!

I've been so excited about getting my BA for ages now but am starting to freak out a bit as my surgery is tomorrow. I've had GA twice before but that was before I had children. Now I have my babies it's worrying me a little bit and recovery is scaring me now too. Did anyone else feel like this just before their op and does anyone have any last minute tips or advice they would like to share with me?  Thanks ladies x

I'm still 2 weeks off my BA day, but wanted to wish you luck for tomorrow. Hope the nerves don't get too much and remember that it's just a minuscule time of your kids life that you can't pick them up - they will love you just the same. Let us know how you go x

thank you so much for your kind words. Means a lot at the moment. I will let you know how it all goes and I wish you all the best for 2 weeks time too x

I'm still 2 weeks off my BA day, but wanted to wish you luck for tomorrow. Hope the nerves don't get too much and remember that it's just a minuscule time of your kids life that you can't pick them up - they will love you just the same. Let us know how you go x

thank you so much for your kind words. Means a lot at the moment. I will let you know how it all goes and I wish you all the best for 2 weeks time too x

I haven't had mine yet but I'm sure it's totally normal to have a mini freak out. You are going to be perfectlyfine though. Wish you all the best.

thank you jinx369

The worst part, I found, on the day of my procedure was driving to the hospital and then after admission, waiting in my room. After that though, when it's your turn, it goes really quickly and there is no time to really think about what's about to happen. Once the canular is in and you are in the OT is happens so quick...then magically you have freaking awesome boobs with amazing cleavage ?

Good luck sweetie, I'm sure you will be fine xx

You will be fine.  It is so normal to freak out a bit after.  Just take it easy after and let your body recover, hopefully will be nice and quick for you.  Your kids will be fine, us mums always worry, and your probably not used to having something done for yourself.  Just think, tomorrow you will have your new bigger boobs. Good Luck xx

The worst part, I found, on the day of my procedure was driving to the hospital and then after admission, waiting in my room. After that though, when it's your turn, it goes really quickly and there is no time to really think about what's about to happen. Once the canular is in and you are in the OT is happens so quick...then magically you have freaking awesome boobs with amazing cleavage ?

Good luck sweetie, I'm sure you will be fine xx

thank you. I hope it goes as quickly for me too so my brain doesn't have time to do extra thinking and stressing. Must say I am really looking forward to having some boobs again. It's been a while x

Edited by Sully

praying helps heaps ? think that's all I did aswell  ,will keep you in prayer ,so exciting though all in all ,it's a bunch of mixed feelings aye ?! Get a good night rest 

thank you and absolutely. Hope I can get some sleep tonight too

I had my surgery on Friday and I was the same I was petrified as I'm a single mum to a two year old and was so worried something would happen to me, but on the day it all goes so quickly ur in and its over and done with before u can even really think about it... You will be fine!!! It's worth it, pain wise afterwards I'm lucky my mum has had my son for me for the past couple of days whilst I rest I get him back tomorrow 

I had my surgery on Friday and I was the same I was petrified as I'm a single mum to a two year old and was so worried something would happen to me, but on the day it all goes so quickly ur in and its over and done with before u can even really think about it... You will be fine!!! It's worth it, pain wise afterwards I'm lucky my mum has had my son for me for the past couple of days whilst I rest I get him back tomorrow 

thank you for sharing that with me. Us Mums do stress a lot. If you don't mind me asking do you think you would be able to pick your son up this soon?  My youngest is 2 also, she's pretty independent but loves cuddles and Mumma when she's tired 

thank you for sharing that with me. Us Mums do stress a lot. If you don't mind me asking do you think you would be able to pick your son up this soon?  My youngest is 2 also, she's pretty independent but loves cuddles and Mumma when she's tired 

to be completely honest... At the moment no, I saw him today and mum put him up on the kitchen bench so I could have cuddles with him at my height... It does hurt to try and lift a kettle or sauce pan etc so I would be very very nervous trying to lift him I personally wouldn't do it and that does worry me too how I'm going to go without picking him up when he sooks etc but we will just have to kneel down to there height or work out some way of getting through it if I work out any pointers will let you know lol 

My youngest is 2 and he loves his mummy cuddles so I sat and he climbed on me for some quality time. If I needed to pick him up I gave him piggy backs- he loved it! 

Just remember to keep your elbows in when you are doing anything so you use your biceps and shoulder muscles to lift...think t-rex arms.

Good luck today xx

Good luck Sully, I'm sure it'll all be perfectly fine! I already know I'm going to be a mess leading up to mine, I'm a mum also but I'm a natural worry wort too!! ? I think it's only natural though and all a part of the whole process. x