TallGirl

Had my surgery with TCI and regretting my size choice..

Hi all, 

So it has been a while since I have posted on here....basically months ago I was tossing up between 445cc Mods and 485cc HP unders. Before I went in for surgery, Dr Tang (TCI) came in and asked if I had decided what I wanted....I said yep I want bigger....So obviously we were going 485cc. Out of curiosity I asked him what my max was and he said 615xhp. I was in the mind set of NOPE no XHP for me thanks, and he said he will have to up my right side so it was 485cc L and 520cc R. He then said he could go 520cc and 560cc but out of fear I said no. I had constantly been hearing from my family 'don't go big you will hate it, don't go big you will look silly etc' and you don't realise how much what people say and tell you has on your decision. Surgery was a breeze, I was talking about horses then woke up and was helped onto the chair... I didn't have a good look until I got to the hotel and basically from POD1 I had regretted my decision and to this day..i am POD14 I am kicking myself and feeling really down I didn't go for it and get the bigger option I still think they look great and Dr Tang did an amazing job..no complaints there but now I feel crap that I'm going through all this recovery while being dissatisfied with my size choice. I have had a breezy recovery, arm movement...not so much pain (aside from shooting pain in my arm today)...

Basically, I have already thought well I want to go bigger....and yes I will give it time, I know so many changes to come and patience is key but at the 5 month mark I will see how I feel and if I'm still not happy I will organise a consult..

Who has had a 2nd BA with TCI and what are the costs? and especially anyone having revision with Dr Tang?Any insight into your experience would be appreciated! :) 

Thanks a bunch xx

They look great!! Big but still natural looking 😊 Do you have any pre op photos? I'm starting to think I should go bigger, but I'm worried my surgeon won't have time to order bigger implants!

They aren't small but I'm not small either haha so for my body I could have gone bigger as I feel like I'm eating the implant! Once they drop and fluff they won't come across as fake I don't think. Time will tell! I have comfort in knowing I can go bigger given it doesn't cost me an arm and a leg! This is pod 2 I think... And I'm was 10c12b pre op

image.jpg

I agree with the others, I think they look great! I hope once they D&F that you're happy with them! It's my understanding that to make much difference for a revision you'd need to go at least 100-150cc bigger than currently to have a noticeable difference. I wouldn't have regrets if I were you, there is not much difference at all in the sizes you chose between on the last day. 

Thanks ladies :) I took this tonight POD14, just can't wait to get past the they feel small stage! Dr Tang is amazing at what he does! And I keep telling myself that 35cc is nothing so although I'm kicking myself I'm also just trying to be patient and give it time to re assess how I feel! :) 

image.jpg

I personally think you look incredible babe and I'm sorry to hear you're not happy with your decision ! But if there is one thing I have learnt from trawling through every post that the lovely ladies on here comment on, it's not to judge size too early :) so I hope that once the d&f process begins you'll be much happier with your choice ! And you're right it probably won't cost any more than your first surgery if you decide down the track you'd like to increase them x

Ladies how long does it take for the implants not to feel like hard rocks on your chest? Just had surgery today.

It depends on the implant type. I think you mentioned getting Brazilians? They can take up to 12 months to soften but I've been told they generally aren't as squishy as other implants for quite some time. 

they really do look big and amazing!!! but that's why I always advise girls to go their max cause so many people regret it boob greed seems to happen to everyone! I did contact TCI a few months ago about going bigger cause like you I was dissatisfied with the size from week 1. I will get bigger one day but I won't be going with them. I don't want to blast your hopes but I don't feel like mine got any bigger with drop and fluff I felt like they got smaller (but I am 6 months so they could still grow) :( Apparently if you have revision with them in a certain amount of time after your initial surgery (6 months-12) it's cheaper? And I agree if you wanted to make a significant difference go at least 150 cc larger 

Thanks Hun, I will look into it next year but at the moment they are looking small so I need D&F to be a miricle haha I would go to the 600s if I did go bigger... But yeah I've heard with cost it's cheaper earlier on :) yours look amazing though :) x

thanks lovely! a lot of girls notice big changes including going up a cup size or two during d&f so have faith ;) hopefully mine still have a bit to go hahaha

They look fantastic, I don't think you'll notice much difference going the other sizes you mentioned. Are they overs or unders?

I did the opposite, I'd opted for 350s but went 375 and I know there's not a big difference but I feel they are huuuge on me! I hope the will go down a bit (but only day 2 post op so hoping they will)! Hahaha we can never just think they are perfect can we!! 😛