LaurenT

My boobs are getting bigger!

I'm having my BA in 2 weeks! Finally! But my boobs have been growing over the last two months. I have gone from a small 10B to a full 10C without putting any weight on elsewhere. I'm worried about getting my BA now. What if they continue to grow after my BA and I end up with humongous boobs? Surely they won't grow more. I'm 24! Has this happened to anyone else? I'm a lot happier with how they are looking now. Maybe a BA will just be wasting my money if I'm not happy with the results. But I still want big juicy boobies haha. What is going on with my body?!

Edited to add: how many days/weeks away from surgery can you change your mind on size? How long does it take for the surgeon to order implants? I've got another consult on Monday!

Edited by LaurenT

The only time my boobs grow are when I put on body fat. Sometimes around my period I feel like my boobs completely explode in size. One month they looked and felt so different I thought I was pregnant even though hubby & I are really careful (I wasn't). But I'm not sure whether they went up a full cup size though, just much fuller.

Wow LaurenT! Lucky you :) The only time I grew some boobs was during pregnancy then more boob whilst breastfeeding. 

I think it's ok to change your mind on the size a day before surgery, the Drs I have seen said its quite common. Although with some surgeons there's a fee as they would need to courier them if they didn't have the size you want in stock. 

Even when I put on weight my boobs did not grow but went smaller when I lost the weight 😭

the only time my boobs grew was at the end of pregnancy and when breastfeeding. 

Are you at that time of the month? Maybe just message your surgeon to ask his opinions? 

Edited by Heather86

Wow, how lucky are you!? Yeah, mine only ever got bigger at the end of my pregnancy and while breast feeding. 

My surgeon needs to know my final decision at least 4 days prior to surgery so that they have time to order them in. However if I'm still deciding between two sizes, they'll get both in and just send whichever I don't use back (no charge). But you don't get any more opportunities to try stuff on the day of your surgery - I guess you just make a gut call and hope for the best! 

I'm with the other girls, the only time my boobs grew was when I was pregnant and then breastfeeding. If I ever put on weight it's more likely to hit my bum and thighs before boobs but if I loose it always seems to come off the boobs.....Murphys Law!!

perhaps take a preg test just incase...