Hannabee92

Help! Good GC Surgeons & Advice!

Hey Ladies,

I am new to this forum, would love any recommendations for Gold Coast Surgeons, I been looking into a number of different places... Cosmedi Tour, Breast Academy & TCI but I'm just finding it all so daunting! 

I am currently a 10A & would like to end up with a super natural look around a full C am leaning towards tear drop shaped implants as a possibility? 

Any help & advice on the whole experience would be very much appreciated!! :) 

Cosmeditour and Breast Academy are the same, I went through Cosmeditour and organised everything through Dayna there who is absolutely lovely. She listened to me ramble on about dates and my concerns and offered her advice on my situation. Hayley from the Breast Academy is also another great person to deal with and the great thing is that she has had her ba done and is very informative. TCI don't currently offer teardrop as they are only cosmetic surgeons so if you are looking to go that option I would recommend Cosmeditour/Breast Academy.

Good luck :) 

I'm currently a 10A (165cm & 52kg) and I'm getting my BA with Dr Terrance Scamp on the 28th of this month. I'm getting anatomical 280cc moderate profile textured implant. I'm also hoping for a nice c cup at the end of the day... Hoping for it to be as natural looking as possible!! Just been in for my third (free) consult as I'm still agonising over picking a final size - but have to decide by next week!!

Dr Scamp comes highly recommended and I feel pretty comfortable with him. 

I was flat, almost no breast tissue. 180cm, 66kg and ended up getting 385 teardrop (anatomical) high profile. I'm 3, almost 4 weeks post op. 

I had 2 consults before I settled with my 3rd Dr Widdowson at the Lotus Institute. He is a plastic surgeon and I found him really great. He completely understood that I wanted boobs but wanted them to look as natural as silicone implants can :) Price was good too, and the care I got at the newly built Gold Coast Surgical Hospital in Robina where he does some of his surgery's was great. I had 2 consults  (1st one and pre op) were with him and his staff, they are all really friendly. 

Only negatives I have/had with the whole experience is that I don't get to see him until February (my Op was end of Sep). All my post op follow-ups have been with a nurse in his office. One with him would of been nice (although he did accidentally walk into last weeks follow-up and say my boobies are looking good). The other is that they don't have a lot of samples in the teardrop style, and because I didn't have much of a wait between the 1st consult and surgery (about 10 days, I didn't want to wait any longer for the goods :) ) they couldn't get any samples in for me to see prior to surgery. I looked at some round sizers and trusted him with the size.

Thanks so much for all your advice ladies!! Have given me some great options to look into!! Need to finish my saving but sooo can't wait for it!! 

Oh just another thing I thought of... How was it with needles like for the drip etc? I am terrified of needles I won't even let the doctor take my blood when I'm sick I'm so bad haha 

💗💗💗

Edited by Hannabee92

I don't know yet, but usually when you're having a GA, then put a cannula in your hand so they don't have to give you multiple needles. I've had it inserted straight in before and it's not too bad - just a little sting that goes away really quickly, but I've also had a local before they've inserted it (maybe because I needed more "stuff" inserted and therefore needed a larger diameter cannula, so they give you a local to make it less painful...?

Thanks so much for all your advice ladies!! Have given me some great options to look into!! Need to finish my saving but sooo can't wait for it!! 

Oh just another thing I thought of... How was it with needles like for the drip etc? I am terrified of needles I won't even let the doctor take my blood when I'm sick I'm so bad haha 

💗💗💗

I hate needles too but they put the needle in my arm and I didn't feel a thing. I think I was just so excited for what I was going to wake up for. Plus other people were taking to me which took my mind off it.

I was flat, almost no breast tissue. 180cm, 66kg and ended up getting 385 teardrop (anatomical) high profile. I'm 3, almost 4 weeks post op. 

I had 2 consults before I settled with my 3rd Dr Widdowson at the Lotus Institute. He is a plastic surgeon and I found him really great. He completely understood that I wanted boobs but wanted them to look as natural as silicone implants can :) Price was good too, and the care I got at the newly built Gold Coast Surgical Hospital in Robina where he does some of his surgery's was great. I had 2 consults  (1st one and pre op) were with him and his staff, they are all really friendly. 

Only negatives I have/had with the whole experience is that I don't get to see him until February (my Op was end of Sep). All my post op follow-ups have been with a nurse in his office. One with him would of been nice (although he did accidentally walk into last weeks follow-up and say my boobies are looking good). The other is that they don't have a lot of samples in the teardrop style, and because I didn't have much of a wait between the 1st consult and surgery (about 10 days, I didn't want to wait any longer for the goods :) ) they couldn't get any samples in for me to see prior to surgery. I looked at some round sizers and trusted him with the size.

Hello, 

if you don't mind me asking- how much was your surgery with Dr Widowson? I am looking at his clinic at the moment and am a 10B 56kg looking to get a very natural look. 

Thankyou :)

Hey hun, I also had my surgery on the gold coast through cosmeditour/breast academy. From my experience and he girls i have spoken to who went through cosmedi, also dealt with the breast academy - that is cosmedi tours practise. I looked at just booking direct through them but the price was the same and it was nice to have the extra support from cosmedi tour and they organised everything. 

Im funny about needles too. Sounds so silly but that concerned me just as much as the surgery it self haha!! I had my bf with me for my needle holding my hand like a child, he distracted me so much i didnt feel a thing! Just dont watch and them not to tell you whats going on it will be over in a second! 

Hello, 

if you don't mind me asking- how much was your surgery with Dr Widowson? I am looking at his clinic at the moment and am a 10B 56kg looking to get a very natural look. 

Thankyou :)

$10900 all inclusive. He was good. Let me know how you go.