Sexy_rexy

Hilarious things since I got boobs.....

Hi ladies! 

I thought it would be funny if we started a thread where we put in things that we have noticed since we got boobs that have made us laugh. I'll kick it off with a few;

*boob sweat, it's real lol

*shimmying is way more fun and kinda has a purpose now

*fitting through tight spots in car parks.......my boobs have gotten to know many more car side mirrors than before

*i randomly catch myself feeling myself up unintentionally 😁

*ive gotten to second base with a few more doors (my fridge, my car, my office) than I used to

anyone care to add some? 

I wore a string bikini to the beach last Summer. I decided to do some boogie boarding as there were some good waves. I got a wave but then got unceremoniously dumped. When I came up out of the water, I saw an older man giving me a funny stare. I thought "why the hell is he looking at me for??". Then I realised. One of my boobs had popped out! Because I was still numb, I couldn't feel the cold air on it. Lol! Needless to say, I tightened my top a lot more tighter before I caught the next wave. :)

Also guilty of randomly touching my boobs (think I'm scared that they disappear but can relate to men constantly touching themselves now lol) also find that I hold my boobs every time I go over a bump in the car. 

They are still new so interested to see what interesting habits I pick up 😜

So far:

- horrendous boob sweat. EWW. 

- constantly knocking my sideboob

- forever foraging food from my cleavage

- unconsciously walking around in a near boxers stance protecting my boobs from people bumping into me

- giving myself more room when I park so I don't knock them getting out of the car

Im sure when I get back to work there'll be more!

Bump! This is a great thread. And I can contribute now!! I'm definitely experiencing all the things that Maisie has said + having to deal with crazy nipple behaviour. I'm having to hide my nipples because it looks weird with one nipple almost always high beaming and the other not giving a sh*t whether it's cold. Soooo thought I was finished with padded bras!

I've also become that person that leans in very awkwardly for a hug (to protect the girls from being squished by some unwitting hugger). No one knows about my BA, so they probably think I'm just not liking them right now haha. 

brushing my teeth will never be the same! I use to lean over and get a mouth full of water from the tap to rinse learnt the hard way day 1 PO that they hit the sink before my mouth reaches the water.

hugging is awkward because I'm constantly guarding them. And before when I hugged hubby it was like full body contact now I hug him and his pecs meet my boobs and the rest of us feels like it a mile away.

Yep... I find random pieces of food in my cleavage after I've eaten. Must be the male equivalent to having a beard!

i also hold my boobs and between my legs when I sneeze... (God dammit children)

i hold my boobs going over speed humps.

im 6 weeks post op and still hokd my boobs over speed humps and train tracks lol and try to dodge pot holes on the road 😂

Just wanted to bump this old thread I came across what a great idea! Sometimes it's nice to see a light hearted post and forget about the things that make us anxious!

My funnies are:

- Hundreds of daily wardrobe changes and camera angles to see what makes my boobs look the best. It's like a personal fashion show haha!

- Waking up in the morning to check if they are still there 😂

- Squishing them in public because I forget where I am and then shamefully checking if anyone saw me

- Questioning random people's stares during conversation thinking have they noticed my new assets or am I just thinking it!

Hi there. I had my breast implants done a couple of years ago. My surgeon Dr Rino Lorenzo was very good. I love my new pair! Have they changed my life? No, not really. I am the same person I was before and have the same approach to life. Have they enhanced my life? Yeah! Just the same way that getting a tattoo makes some people happy, getting breast implants made me happy. It makes me happy that I was able to change a little something that bothered me. Hope it will change your lives too for the better. Good luck everyone!