TTaa

Peeing

We have kleenex wipes in a little dispenser next to the toilet roll holder in every toilet in the house.  I don't use toilet paper anymore at all.  The wipes are sooo much cleaner and  easier to use. Definitely use them or good old baby wipes after surgery. ;)

We have kleenex wipes in a little dispenser next to the toilet roll holder in every toilet in the house.  I don't use toilet paper anymore at all.  The wipes are sooo much cleaner and  easier to use. Definitely use them or good old baby wipes after surgery. ;)

Hope you don't use the flushable ones by Kleenex, they got it pretty big trouble because they aren't actually flushable. Lots of people had major plumbing issues! I've swapped brands now!

So peeing is going to be difficult after surgery... What about number two, or that time of the month like boobalicious mentioned? :unsure:

Hope you don't use the flushable ones by Kleenex, they got it pretty big trouble because they aren't actually flushable. Lots of people had major plumbing issues! I've swapped brands now!

So peeing is going to be difficult after surgery... What about number two, or that time of the month like boobalicious mentioned? :unsure:

omg! I don't even want to THINK about that time of the month! (Mine is actually that time of the fortnight!)

Ummmm.... oops, yes we do use the Kleenex, I didn't know!  Thanks so much for telling me TTaa, will swap to sorbent or something!

Ok, you should be able to manage okay for wiping (both 1 and 2) and also if you happen to have your period then.  You just have to do everything REALLY slowly, so there's no sudden movements or jarring.  Honestly I've found it harder to push the button to flush the toilet and turn the tap on to wash my hands than actually wiping. (I've had 6 BA's altogether, BA & BL on Wednesday and already I'm flushing and turning the taps on with no problems!) 

Honestly, you'll be fine. As MaisieF said, it's harder to pull your pants up.  Just need to go slow. :D

Ummmm.... oops, yes we do use the Kleenex, I didn't know!  Thanks so much for telling me TTaa, will swap to sorbent or something!

Ok, you should be able to manage okay for wiping (both 1 and 2) and also if you happen to have your period then.  You just have to do everything REALLY slowly, so there's no sudden movements or jarring.  Honestly I've found it harder to push the button to flush the toilet and turn the tap on to wash my hands than actually wiping. (I've had 6 BA's altogether, BA & BL on Wednesday and already I'm flushing and turning the taps on with no problems!) 

Honestly, you'll be fine. As MaisieF said, it's harder to pull your pants up.  Just need to go slow. :D

it was LaurenT that informed us about the wipes 😊

6 BAs! Wow!

I had unders and absolutely no dramas with going to the toilet 😕 Had to get my partner and a friend to wash my hair for the first week though 

I got hubby in the shower and tried to teach him how to wash my hair. I have long, thin very easy to knot up hair. He was hopeless!

i have very oily skin and hair, it only takes about 12 hours for my hair to look oily and gross! 

Fingers crossed it's only 3 days or so before I can wash my own hair!

Re time of the month...I did prepare myself just in case my body went haywire and I got my period straight after my BA (lucky I didn't). I stocked up on pads (I usually use tampons) because I figured at least I should be able to change these by myself with no awkward positions. Haha. As far as blood in the toilet/shower, hubby was just gonna have to deal.;)

I got my hair washed and blow dried at the hairdresser once a week for the first 3 weeks PO. It was much easier than getting hubby to try and wash it for me. And it was a nice treat as well as an excuse to get out of the house.

Re time of the month...I did prepare myself just in case my body went haywire and I got my period straight after my BA (lucky I didn't). I stocked up on pads (I usually use tampons) because I figured at least I should be able to change these by myself with no awkward positions. Haha. As far as blood in the toilet/shower, hubby was just gonna have to deal.;)

I got my hair washed and blow dried at the hairdresser once a week for the first 3 weeks PO. It was much easier than getting hubby to try and wash it for me. And it was a nice treat as well as an excuse to get out of the house.

I wasn't allowed to shower for the first week so I just wiped myself all over with baby wipes and hubby helped me with that. I then couldn't get my face wet for another week and a bit so I ended up going and getting my hair washed to make it easier. 

I thought about getting my hair washed at a hairdresser but I have to wash my hair every day because it's so oily. It would cost a fortune to get it done every day at the hairdressers.

Do you have a hand-held shower TTaa?  I got by by kneeling on the shower floor and bending forward, using the hand-held to wash my own hair with 1 hand.  A bit tricky and not the best job in the world but it was do-able.

no I don't.

im just going to have to put up with hubby doing it for a week or so. How bad can it be?.....