Sign in to follow this  
Subtle and discrete

Calling all spring racing girls!

i found a couple of good milliners on instagram....murley and co millinery and danica erard millinery...depends on style you are after. Lousie McDonald is one of my fave milliners. There was a much bigger range at myer this year as went through there today, alot more unique pieces

I ended up making my own for races this year - you can do millinery courses and was actually quite interesting and fun!

i found a couple of good milliners on instagram....murley and co millinery and danica erard millinery...depends on style you are after. Lousie McDonald is one of my fave milliners. There was a much bigger range at myer this year as went through there today, alot more unique pieces

I ended up making my own for races this year - you can do millinery courses and was actually quite interesting and fun!

Thank you! They both have some gorgeous stuff, have sent through a query to see what they have left. Its funny, i only just mentioned doing a course to a friend the other day. Good to know that it's worth the effort.