Cline88

kids and BA

I'm getting a TT and BA friday and have told my girls who are 3 and 6 that im getting my tummy muscles fixed. But im not going to say anything about boobs. Did anyone with young kids find the kids noticed the bigger boobs? And if so how did you explain?

I'm sure my 6 year old will notice... i get changed etc in front of them. Will try not to do for a while. Hard when you have no privacy though... haha

On a side note i have developed a head cold and surgery Friday.... 

Edited by Cline88

My 3 & 5 year old know I have 'sore boobies' as I'm wearing tape on my incisions (they think they're band aids!) they have not once commented on them being bigger. I'm three weeks post op and they've seen them plenty of times now. They know nothing which is what I was hoping as I didn't want them talking about it! I didn't go huge. 330cc. 

Fingers crossed your head cold clears up. Plenty of fluids rest and Vit C. I think the main concern is a chest infection so you should be ok. 

I think you will get away with a BA.  With my BL & BA my kids (2,4,7) all asked why I had "band aids on the boobies". I lied and said I had a small operation on my chest. My four year old said "your lungs?" And I said yeah something like that and I dropped it. 

Had I just had a BA they wouldn't have noticed. It's just the BL incisions require a lot of visible tape etc. 

I think you will get away with a BA.  With my BL & BA my kids (2,4,7) all asked why I had "band aids on the boobies". I lied and said I had a small operation on my chest. My four year old said "your lungs?" And I said yeah something like that and I dropped it. 

Had I just had a BA they wouldn't have noticed. It's just the BL incisions require a lot of visible tape etc. 

i getting a mini lift on one side... ill try to cover up. Don't want to worry them either.. 

My almost 3yr old noticed my bigger boobies with all the extra padding I've been wearing lately, so who knows what will happen when my actual boobs are bigger! I guess that like the other ladies said here, if you reply casually and then change the subject quickly, hopefully they won't get hung up on it. God can you imagine if they started going on about mummy's bigger boobies at kindy/school!? 

Im still in hospital after my TT and BA my kids just came to visit. They didnt notice boobs... only that im hunched over. As im 2 days post op im better than yesterday so they could see i was ok apart from being hunched over which was good as i dont want them to get upset.