Ameliaa

Surgery next week - Size Advice Please!

Hey ladies,

I have my surgery booked in for next week with Dr Eddy Dona. I've just had my pre-op appointment with him and feel confident with my choice in selecting him. He has come across as very knowledgeable and eased my mind about any concerns I had after my first consultation. Very good at answering any questions I had and explaining things in detail to me. Do let me know what you all think of him and what you know about him.

With surgery being just over a week away, I'm starting to worry about the size I've selected. On my first consultation, after doing measurements and all, he suggested between 385 to 450 cc under the muscle to achieve the look I'm after. I'm about 164cm and 50kg - I have quite a small bwd (think it was just under 12cm) and a small frame (rib cage shows and I'm quite narrow). After my pre-op appointment at which he measured again and reflected on our previous selection, he stated that he would rule out 450cc, 415 would be pushing it and 385cc (high profile, under the muscle) would be the biggest he would go to avoid future complications (and the need for further surgery in future). 

I'm very happy to see he is discussing this with me and making suggestions to me as to what will work best for my body. However, I would like to see if any you ladies here could give me some advice? I'm currently a B cup and was quite excited about 415cc - will 385cc be large enough? I want to get to at least a DD cup size, which I know is hard to predict and varies. I know the difference isn't substantial but would love some advice. If my doctor is saying that 415cc would be pushing it - should I immediately get this idea out of my mind and stick with his recommendations? 

Would love any advice - even pictures from those with similar stats and size choice. Thank you all !^_^

I think you should go with his recommendations. You sound very petite and with such a narrow breast width you will be a bit limited in terms of choice. I have nearly 10kg on you and 5cm but ended up a DD with a smaller implant. Are you going for unders or overs?

Thanks for responding. I am going for unders. I have a decent amount of natural breast tissue already, but I'm quite petite yes. I'm just starting to think too much now ...:confused:

One of my girlfriends had her BA with Dr Dona. She is TINY, probably a tad shorter and lighter than you, and got 385cc rounds under the muscle. She's a full and perky D now after starting with a minus A cup. So I think 385cc implants will make you around the DD that you want.

Having said that I have similar stats to another member here and we got completely different size, shape, and projection implants and ended up the same size PO.

BUT I'd definitely listen to your surgeon - they have your best interests at heart.

Hey ladies,

I have my surgery booked in for next week with Dr Eddy Dona. I've just had my pre-op appointment with him and feel confident with my choice in selecting him. He has come across as very knowledgeable and eased my mind about any concerns I had after my first consultation. Very good at answering any questions I had and explaining things in detail to me. Do let me know what you all think of him and what you know about him.

With surgery being just over a week away, I'm starting to worry about the size I've selected. On my first consultation, after doing measurements and all, he suggested between 385 to 450 cc under the muscle to achieve the look I'm after. I'm about 164cm and 50kg - I have quite a small bwd (think it was just under 12cm) and a small frame (rib cage shows and I'm quite narrow). After my pre-op appointment at which he measured again and reflected on our previous selection, he stated that he would rule out 450cc, 415 would be pushing it and 385cc (high profile, under the muscle) would be the biggest he would go to avoid future complications (and the need for further surgery in future). 

I'm very happy to see he is discussing this with me and making suggestions to me as to what will work best for my body. However, I would like to see if any you ladies here could give me some advice? I'm currently a B cup and was quite excited about 415cc - will 385cc be large enough? I want to get to at least a DD cup size, which I know is hard to predict and varies. I know the difference isn't substantial but would love some advice. If my doctor is saying that 415cc would be pushing it - should I immediately get this idea out of my mind and stick with his recommendations? 

Would love any advice - even pictures from those with similar stats and size choice. Thank you all !^_^

I have roughly the same stats as you. 163cm, 50kg and very petite. I was thinking around the 400cc mark. Would love to see how yours go. I'm getting mine done early next year.

As the other replies have said, definitely be guided by your surgeon - really important that you don't go too big when your very petite. But in saying that, 385cc when you have a solid b cup already should make a big difference. I have very similar stats to you and I'm thinking of 280cc which should take me to a full c cup (and I have next to noting to start with). Check out Kannc, she had 200cc and she looks amazing (and rather massive).

One of my girlfriends had her BA with Dr Dona. She is TINY, probably a tad shorter and lighter than you, and got 385cc rounds under the muscle. She's a full and perky D now after starting with a minus A cup. So I think 385cc implants will make you around the DD that you want.

Having said that I have similar stats to another member here and we got completely different size, shape, and projection implants and ended up the same size PO.

BUT I'd definitely listen to your surgeon - they have your best interests at heart.

Nice to hear you know someone that went with the same Dr. My doctor believes I will end up about a DD, but of course it's hard to predict. I suppose I need to trust him! 

Candace, I will let you know how it goes and hopefully my experience will help you decide when the time comes. I will continue to post here.

Ittybittyk, thanks for replying. I'll check out Kannc for some reference. The 385cc HP does sound good - I don't want to push it and end up regretting it. I probably will end up just going with it.

Edited by Ameliaa

I would definitely have trust in what Dr Dona is recomending for you, 385cc should hopefully get you to where you want to be :) 

I had my surgery with Dr Dona 3 weeks back and I couldn't fault him. I explained to him what I was trying to achieve then trust his judgement of the implant size he chose for me. 

He definitely does all he can to get you your desired outcome, so I think you should be happy once you have them :)

good luck! 

As others have said, go with what your surgeon recommends.  Eddy Dona has a great reputation and you're in good hands.

Too often girls ignore the advice of their PS and get obsessed with having a certain number of cc's.  As my PS explained to me, it's not about the cc's, it's about the look, and there's so, so many factors that can affect the outcome.  Bigger is not necessarily better. The bigger you go the more risk there is of complications and the end result not looking aesthetically pleasing.

Good luck :)

I believe 385 should give you a really good DD based on your stats. :)

We have pretty much the same stats although i was more like an a cup. I got 380cc and am now a 10dd or 10e depending on where i shop.

Definately trust your surgeon, and if you dont then you need to find one that you do.

Goodluck x

We have pretty much the same stats although i was more like an a cup. I got 380cc and am now a 10dd or 10e depending on where i shop.

Definately trust your surgeon, and if you dont then you need to find one that you do.

Goodluck x

That sounds like a good result and sounds promising that I will end up somewhere in that size range.

Hey Ameliaa. Feel free to have a look at my picture if you want to see how different cc's look on others with similar stats. I'm similar to you - 166cm 49kg BWD 10.5cm. I know I have small implants compared to most others on here, but I had very specific requirements for my PS and she hit the nail on the head. I've got overs btw. 😄

Edited by Kannc

Hey Ameliaa. Feel free to have a look at my picture if you want to see how different cc's look on others with similar stats. I'm similar to you - 166cm 49kg BWD 10.5cm. I know I have small implants compared to most others on here, but I had very specific requirements for my PS and she hit the nail on the head. I've got overs btw. 😄

kaanc did you have a fair about of breast tissue before your ba? I must admit i have looked at your photo twice now....im still in awe! You are so slim with overs 200 cc and they look brilliant ( and huge!)

kaanc did you have a fair about of breast tissue before your ba? I must admit i have looked at your photo twice now....im still in awe! You are so slim with overs 200 cc and they look brilliant ( and huge!)

yes I had a little breast tissue, enough to have overs. I was a 10b b4 surgery. 

Im still in awe too. I still perve on my boobs, b4 I get in the shower, when I get out of the shower 😂😂

I called the dr's office today and they confirmed they have ordered a few different implant sizes for me, so that I could still possibly go with the 415cc dependent on what Dr Dona decides he is able to do on the day of the surgery. Otherwise, may stick with 385cc.

Either way, I am pleased to know that a few sizes have been ordered and should be pleased either way. I do trust my doctor and look forward to speaking to him before surgery. I trust he knows what he is doing^_^.

I have similar stats to you babe but quite broad shoulders and back, I had 385cc subfascial, Im now a 12 e. You are a bit smaller from what it sounds, id probably go no bigger than 385 if you want to be around a d cup xxx