jinx369

Finally have a date booked!!!

Ok so it's been a five year wait but I have just finally  booked my surgery date😄😄😄😄 I have been on this forum for over a year now and I can hardly believe it's finally going to happen. I am saving all the money and it's slow going so the earliest I could go was March 2016. I'm booked I'm in to get 460hp Nagor Impleo dual plane with Dr Ali on 4th March. Just paid $1000 towards surgery today.

This is me trying on the 420 which is apparently what the 460 will look like under.

Screenshot_2015-10-16-22-46-28.png

20151012_173159.jpg

Ok so it's been a five year wait but I have just finally  booked my surgery date😄😄😄😄 I have been on this forum for over a year now and I can hardly believe it's finally going to happen. I am saving all the money and it's slow going so the earliest I could go was March 2016. I'm booked I'm in to get 460hp Nagor Impleo dual plane with Dr Ali on 4th March. Just paid $1000 towards surgery today.

This is me trying on the 420 which is apparently what the 460 will look like under.

20151012_173159.jpg

Hi JInx369,

I haven't been on the forums for long but since making my account I have come across a few of your posts mentioning how long you have been waiting. Just wanted to say, HOW EXCITING for you. You must be relieved that there is now a date in sight to start looking forward to and preparing for. Your sizers look really good on you too, really nice size. 

Congrats on booking the date! Let the countdown begin :) 

20151012_173159.jpg

they look great,

i remember the day I booked my surgery and thinking "omg, it's sooooooooo far away!" But especially if you're busy, the time will fly.

Hi JInx369,

I haven't been on the forums for long but since making my account I have come across a few of your posts mentioning how long you have been waiting. Just wanted to say, HOW EXCITING for you. You must be relieved that there is now a date in sight to start looking forward to and preparing for. Your sizers look really good on you too, really nice size. 

Congrats on booking the date! Let the countdown begin :) 

thanks JesB 😀

20151012_173159.jpg

congratulations! So very exciting for you. I think the size looks great for you too 😊

Yippee!!!! I'm sure it will be well worth the wait when you get them done! The size does look great on you. What size are you currently? 

I am currently a10c though flat and no upper pole 😕

Thanks for all the support and love ladies. This forum is great 😍