ohsoinspired

Help!! Advice on size? 385cc or 415cc high profiles, or should I go moderate?

Hi everyone!!

I'm just a little anxious about everything... I had my first consultation with my surgeon in Perth today and I am about 170cm, 62kg, with an A/B cup at the moment... I think he said by BWD is about 13cm.

Was playing around with implant sizes, and I thought I was quite happy with the 385cc implant size he had in his office of a different brand, but then said that the 415cc of the natrelle allergan silicon textured 415cc was going to essentially look the same (didnt have an example in his office of the 415cc) and that I have broad enough shoulders and am curvy enough around the hips to not make it look huge. My ideal is about a C to a D cup.

When I got home, I tried researching 415cc HP implants online and I thought some of them look too big!

Can anyone give me any kind of guidance as to what size I should go, or what I should be expecting in cup size after 415cc implants going from an A/B cup?

Thank you!

Your highly anxious friend....

Edited by ohsoinspired

Personally not a fan of mods. But each to their own.  Depends on the brand too. But if you want projection stay with the hp. Also I think 385 is good if you want c/d. I haven't had mine done yet so Im not that qualified to say. However you are very tall. Are you sure you only want to be a c or d cup? Apparently implants measure bigger in a bra as they just fit differently. So having a DD could easily look like a c or d. I'm 168cm and currently 62kg and wear a 10C I am a full 10C nearly could go 10d. I have no upper pole though. But even with a padded bra it totally looks tiny. You could easily carry the 415cc. It prob wouldn't be much difference but I highly doubt you would be a c cup with 415 prob a D or DD. 

I'm not much help either as I'm yet to have my surgery either and size & profile is one thing I am struggling with myself. 

I have very similar stats to you though, however my surgeon recommended I go with 365cc HP rounds, and said this would get me to around a C cup. However coming away from the consult I think I want to go a little bigger as like @jinx369 said an implant C is different to a natural C, and I think I would be disappointed only going to this size. I am hoping to achieve a full D now.... 

Thanks april6420 and jinx369!!

Haha jinx, I wear a 10C bra... but I have noooo boob/projection at all with my natural boobs, its just that a 10B cup cuts into my boob meat at the bottom if that makes sense. I've attached a picture to show my body proportions and my so NOT 10C boobs haha. I quite like the high profile look because I want to have some reasonable cleavage and projection, however I feel like if I wanted to go smaller, going the 385cc wouldn't be much difference I think the implant was 2.5mm smaller in diameter and 1mm less in projection. If I wanted to stay the same width implant as the 415cc but go mods, it'll be 1cm less in projection and the implant size was I think 365cc (all implants I'm talking about here are Natrelle Inspira)

april6420, I completely agree... I think the sizes post op intimidate me in terms of bra sizes... I do see some girls reporting they're 10DD or 10E etc, but I would agree that they look smaller than natural DD or Es...

Another concern of mine I guess is how noticeable the implants would be and going back to work etc, I don't think its something readily accepted in my field of work.

12167312_10153322884452039_1364661272_n.jpg

My surgeon also uses the Natrelle Inspira range and I've been looking at the width and projection a lot too, almost obsessively!

Did your surgeon five you an indication of what size you may end up with going with either of these? 

Have you got another consultation booked to discuss sizing and profiles with him again soon? I go back in about 2 weeks to see my surgeon and hope to lock in all the details then so I don't have to keep thinking about it but 2 weeks can't come fast enough ;) 

My surgeon also uses the Natrelle Inspira range and I've been looking at the width and projection a lot too, almost obsessively!

Did your surgeon five you an indication of what size you may end up with going with either of these? 

Have you got another consultation booked to discuss sizing and profiles with him again soon? I go back in about 2 weeks to see my surgeon and hope to lock in all the details then so I don't have to keep thinking about it but 2 weeks can't come fast enough ;) 

Hahah aww april I can't imagine how you're feeling! I legitimately just had my appointment yesterday and its just been nonstop thinking and tossing and turning since then! He said quite confidently a D.. but I'm a little concerned if they're just going to look too big - maybe its just me being nervous - I feel I should trust if he says I could carry them fine but part of me is interpretting that as "Its huge, but you'll manage" LOL. I haven't got another appointment booked yet... just my surgery on the 5th of December, but I should probably book another consultation just before the surgery...

I don't think they will look too big on you at all,  and if you read these forums, it seems EVERYONE gets 'boob greed' especially after any swelling goes down and another catch phrase that I often read is 'I wish I went bigger' or 'I could've easily gone bigger' and 'they don't look like they're a xyz cup on me' HAHA. 

I think if you go with your surgeons biggest suggestion then you'll be happy. I am trying not to think of the numbers so much, but more of getting the look I want, and that means both in clothes and also naked. 

Good luck!!! 

Thanks april6420 and jinx369!!

Haha jinx, I wear a 10C bra... but I have noooo boob/projection at all with my natural boobs, its just that a 10B cup cuts into my boob meat at the bottom if that makes sense. I've attached a picture to show my body proportions and my so NOT 10C boobs haha. I quite like the high profile look because I want to have some reasonable cleavage and projection, however I feel like if I wanted to go smaller, going the 385cc wouldn't be much difference I think the implant was 2.5mm smaller in diameter and 1mm less in projection. If I wanted to stay the same width implant as the 415cc but go mods, it'll be 1cm less in projection and the implant size was I think 365cc 

Ok so at one consult I was told "we are going to use an implant exactly 12.75 or closest to that" so I got offered nagor 390mod 460hp 520ehp.

So what I'm getting is he wants to use the 415 because you like the look of the 385 you tried on but the actual implant for surgery closest to the 385 is the 415??  Well I reckon with you hight and all just go for it. It will not be too big. If you liked the way it looked trying it on than that's it. Forget about bra sizes and all that Jaz it's irrelevant really and to hard to predict and a D looks different on everyone as does a particular implant. If you tried it on and you liked how it looked in proportion to your body than that's the best and closet guess of outcome you are going yo get. 

By the way the way this is me at 62kg 168cm tall with 420cc nagor Impleo implant trying on the size at consult (so this is what 460 is going to look like under the muscle) surgeon actually here is 460 when he gave it to me to try on to already account for loss of cc under muscle.

Screenshot_2015-10-16-22-46-28.png

Hey! I have 385 textured hp, I was a 12c to begin with, im now a 12e.  You are the same height as me, TRUST me when I day 385 does NOT look too big!!!! 

And implants measure way diff to normal boobs. I dont look like an e cup whatsoever.

Just trust your surgeon xxx

Yep agree with L

Just forget bra size totally.  If you like the way the look and then find out you are a different bra size to what you expected are you then going to hate them? 415 is a great and still fairly modest size for your stats :)

Ok so at one consult I was told "we are going to use an implant exactly 12.75 or closest to that" so I got offered nagor 390mod 460hp 520ehp.

So what I'm getting is he wants to use the 415 because you like the look of the 385 you tried on but the actual implant for surgery closest to the 385 is the 415??  Well I reckon with you hight and all just go for it. It will not be too big. If you liked the way it looked trying it on than that's it. Forget about bra sizes and all that Jaz it's irrelevant really and to hard to predict and a D looks different on everyone as does a particular implant. If you tried it on and you liked how it looked in proportion to your body than that's the best and closet guess of outcome you are going yo get. 

By the way the way this is me at 62kg 168cm tall with 420cc nagor Impleo implant trying on the size at consult (so this is what 460 is going to look like under the muscle) surgeon actually here is 460 when he gave it to me to try on to already account for loss of cc under muscle.

Screenshot_2015-10-16-22-46-28.png

This is sooo helpful! Thank you! I called reception and asked if I needed to bring anything like a sports bra or anything to properly try on the sizes and she said no, just to bring myself. So i didnt actually have anything to gauge how they'd look in a bra other than my hands holding the implants against my chest, perhaps I should go back just for piece of mind... it seems worth it just to bring several pieces of clothing too.

Hey! I have 385 textured hp, I was a 12c to begin with, im now a 12e.  You are the same height as me, TRUST me when I day 385 does NOT look too big!!!! 

And implants measure way diff to normal boobs. I dont look like an e cup whatsoever.

Just trust your surgeon xxx

Hey L, how tall and whats your weight? Did you get the high profile ones as well? Is there any photos you have of before and after I can see?

Yep agree with L

Just forget bra size totally.  If you like the way the look and then find out you are a different bra size to what you expected are you then going to hate them? 415 is a great and still fairly modest size for your stats :)

Hahaha yeah I guess I shouldn't fuss about bra sizes too much/if at all.. rookie error! Still new to thinking about all this <3

go 415 HP, you can't base your choice over what other girls with the same cc look like, they may look completely different to yours 

This is true :) Thank you, what size did you go for can I ask?

I don't think they will look too big on you at all,  and if you read these forums, it seems EVERYONE gets 'boob greed' especially after any swelling goes down and another catch phrase that I often read is 'I wish I went bigger' or 'I could've easily gone bigger' and 'they don't look like they're a xyz cup on me' HAHA. 

I think if you go with your surgeons biggest suggestion then you'll be happy. I am trying not to think of the numbers so much, but more of getting the look I want, and that means both in clothes and also naked. 

Good luck!!! 

Hahaha boob greed, not looking forward to that biting me in the ass!! When is your surgery april? :)

Yes I would definitely go for anothet try on and take a sports bra and a few tops. And take pics! Cause you will look at from a different perspective looking at the pics where as they just feel big trying them on because it's not what you are used too :)  

I know it's so hard to let go of the whole Bra size thing but truly it's just a headache you don't need.

I'm all booked in for November 21st, so just under 5 weeks to go!!! Can't wait to say goodbye to having nipples on ribs!!! 

hahaha how exciting! That's so soon! They first offered me that date but it's a day after my final exams.... No thanks!

Yes I would definitely go for anothet try on and take a sports bra and a few tops. And take pics! Cause you will look at from a different perspective looking at the pics where as they just feel big trying them on because it's not what you are used too :)  

I know it's so hard to let go of the whole Bra size thing but truly it's just a headache you don't need.

Thank you so much for all your input :) when do you go for your surgery?

I'm 176 and 60 kg and 13 cm BW and I'm getting 400cc high profiles. I am a b cup starting out not really hoping for a cup size but liked my look with sizers. Personally I didn't like the moderate profile sizers on me they were a bit flat. I think you could easily pull off 385  or 415 depends what ur after. But really not much difference at the end of the day. Go try the sizers on again when they have the 415 in. Good luck!!

image.jpg

No worries hun. Thats what this forum is all about :)

not till 4th March 😢

As im saving my penny's 

Haha well at least it'll be cooler by then so you could cover up more easily!! Xx

I'm 176 and 60 kg and 13 cm BW and I'm getting 400cc high profiles. I am a b cup starting out not really hoping for a cup size but liked my look with sizers. Personally I didn't like the moderate profile sizers on me they were a bit flat. I think you could easily pull off 385  or 415 depends what ur after. But really not much difference at the end of the day. Go try the sizers on again when they have the 415 in. Good luck!!

image.jpg

Thank you so much for this image Julia! Were these with the 400cc sizers or did he give you larger sizers to account for whats lost when the implants go in? :)

ohsoinspired I have 415/450 cc HP. It was my max I was allowed and I wish I had bigger every day lol...they seem so small to me!! xx

Is that you in your avatar!? They look amazing!! What size did you start off with? Do you have an album?

Clothes definitely help.. I thought mine were too big but when I tried them on under my work shirt you couldn't even really notice.

Haha cool! So you think normal clothes and work clothes? Anything else I should bring? 

That is the 400

I like it! They suit you well! 

Hey im 168cm and 68kg atm :-(

I started flat chested

12.5 bw with a big gap

I've got 415cc HP natrelle inspria 

It was the biggest natural we could fit 

do you have any before and afters or a gallery i could take a look at? :)

Yeah, definitely bring a really tight crop (so the sizers are pressed as close into your body as you can) and one or two different styles of shirt to try on - they tend to disappear under normal clothing - but in a crop they can seems huge. I've noted that many girls have found the sizers larger than the end result too, so keep that in mind.