imperfectly_lou

Am I stopping my breasts from settling?

I'm 11.5 weeks post op and whilst I really like my boobs, I have mixed feelings on how high they still are. But at the same time, I am terrified of sagging and I kinda like how firm they are. Mixed message there I know! They are ever so slowly dropping down onto my incisions but I'm virtually wearing a bra 24/7, wired during day, unwired bra or my surgical bra at night. Am I doing myself a disservice in my wish to avoid the sag??? 

Do you mean you are terrified that your boobs will eventually sag, or do you mean you don't want the drop and fluff process to continue? I am now over 1 year post op, and I am really happy with how my boobs look now. They look really natural to me. Re the sagging - I know eventually they will sag as the natural process of skin ageing. But then I always have the option of another BA with a lift way down the track. I would say let the drop and fluff process continue. You may be surprised at how much you like your boobs in a few months time. :)

I'm 11.5 weeks post op and whilst I really like my boobs, I have mixed feelings on how high they still are. But at the same time, I am terrified of sagging and I kinda like how firm they are. Mixed message there I know! They are ever so slowly dropping down onto my incisions but I'm virtually wearing a bra 24/7, wired during day, unwired bra or my surgical bra at night. Am I doing myself a disservice in my wish to avoid the sag??? 

I was a bit like this second time around too...lol...

I think at 11.5 weeks it is safe to take little breaks from your bra - especially at night....I started doing this at 11 weeks as well...even every second night is good, just for a couple of hours!!  It is also much healthier for your boobs as well - in terms of good breast health :)  xxx

Ahhhh I think I'm even confusing myself!

initially I thought I didn't really want them to drop and fluff at all because I was worried they would end up looking saggy but after looking at some more photos of girls who are much sooner post op than me I realise they are still quite far apart and don't look quite right... 

I am 8 weeks and I have stopped wearing my Anna Carefix when I'm at home now, just going braless because I want them to drop down over my incisions, last night I just wore a soft crop to bed instead of the Carefix and woke up fine. 

Going braless felt really uncomfortable at the start but now it feels ok, I Have yet to wear a underwire bra I am scared of hurting my insisions because they are still numb, I hated bras pre BA and like the fact I can wear a soft comfortable wire free bra and not look flat

as for looking far apart mine do aswell I am hoping when the drop and fluff has happened they will get closer at the mo they gap looks huge

I am 8 weeks and I have stopped wearing my Anna Carefix when I'm at home now, just going braless because I want them to drop down over my incisions, last night I just wore a soft crop to bed instead of the Carefix and woke up fine. 

Going braless felt really uncomfortable at the start but now it feels ok, I Have yet to wear a underwire bra I am scared of hurting my insisions because they are still numb, I hated bras pre BA and like the fact I can wear a soft comfortable wire free bra and not look flat

as for looking far apart mine do aswell I am hoping when the drop and fluff has happened they will get closer at the mo they gap looks huge

They will definately move closer together and the gap will decrease as they drop and fluff...I had a massive gap that  went to 1 finger width after second BA....but not every person will have this luck...it also depends on your indvidual anatomy :)  xxx