cheetah

Reason for Breast Lift

Can someone please help me by telling me the factors which contribute or quantify the need for a BL? I've always been small busted so hadn't given it a thought when considering a BA but after bfeeding two children it's something I may have to consider. Thank you.

My boobs were quite deflated pre op, I started with a natural D cup. 

Never breast fed or anything they just had nothing up top. 

I never considered a BL till my consultation for my BA where the surgeon suggested I have one, more so in my left breast. 

I went without even though I knew my results wouldn't be perfect. I was happy with the outcome on my right breast, but my left one just looked saggy because of how low my nipple sat, it pointed down instead of pointing out. 

I have now had a second BA with just my left side lifted with a donut lift. Which I'm really happy with the outcome.

the main factors for getting it were just the appearance of my boobs after my BA, implants made the position of my nipples more noticeable, so having one pointing down was not really what I was going for :p

I think if you have a few consults with surgeons and that's what they're recomending I'd definitely go by their word. 

Thanks Maisie & Sullengirl I walk just not sure what the criteria is for needing one but I guess I'll find out after my consultations! It was only when the I contacted one of the surgeons to make my appt that the nurse suggested a referral incase of BL....until then I hadn't considered it. Guess I'm hoping to have my boobs cut as little as possible but I suppose there's se real methods of BL'ing..

You're welcome to see my photos the before one shows you why I needed an anchor lift. Implants alone would not have solved the saggy boobs they would have just ended up on my knees in five years. Ha ha. My areolas sat too far down I had moderate ptosis from three pregnancies, bfing. 

Can someone please help me by telling me the factors which contribute or quantify the need for a BL? I've always been small busted so hadn't given it a thought when considering a BA but after bfeeding two children it's something I may have to consider. Thank you.

I have breastfed also, I'm a 12b with asymmetry and didn't really think I needed a lift until my consults.

I would definitely recommend having a few consults with different surgeons. 

The 1st surgeon I saw said I was borderline on my left but I could get away with implants only.

I had another consult today and the surgeon said I definitely need a lollipop lift on my left and benelli lift on my right to even out the nipples. He said there was absolutely no chance I'd get away with implants alone as my left would sag too much and the asymmetry be more extreme. This all made sense and I have 1 more consult to go..

My boobs were quite deflated pre op, I started with a natural D cup. 

Never breast fed or anything they just had nothing up top. 

I never considered a BL till my consultation for my BA where the surgeon suggested I have one, more so in my left breast. 

I went without even though I knew my results wouldn't be perfect. I was happy with the outcome on my right breast, but my left one just looked saggy because of how low my nipple sat, it pointed down instead of pointing out. 

I have now had a second BA with just my left side lifted with a donut lift. Which I'm really happy with the outcome.

the main factors for getting it were just the appearance of my boobs after my BA, implants made the position of my nipples more noticeable, so having one pointing down was not really what I was going for :p

I think if you have a few consults with surgeons and that's what they're recomending I'd definitely go by their word. 

Hey Sullengirl,

Would you mind letting me see your pictures of your implants after your BA and then one after your lift? I have had a lift but I need another one due to my skin hanging off the implants and just want to know what to expect. :-) X 

We got the same problem. I'll be following this thread to get hints. After breastfeeding, my breasts just went so saggy. I don't even want to look at them in front of the mirror. It has shrunk too so I'm really considering a BA and a BL.

We got the same problem. I'll be following this thread to get hints. After breastfeeding, my breasts just went so saggy. I don't even want to look at them in front of the mirror. It has shrunk too so I'm really considering a BA and a BL.

MaryGrace I've since had two consults with different PA's and both of them said I don't need a lift so I'm pretty excited about this 💃🏻💃🏻

Im not so unhappy when I look at mine front-on (even tho they don't look great) but when I look side on, I don't like them at all...they're so deflated and lost all the nice shape they originally had. The things we do for our gorgeous babies!!!

@Cheetah, oh this is good news! I'm really hoping I wouldn't have to spend for BL. I'll be booking a consult soon so hopefully, my profile does not need BL.

And yes, the things we do for our babies! lol

I think even if you add implants if your pre op breasts are sitting too low then the nipple can be out of place (downwards) and you won't get the upper pole fullness. For me my breast lift was needed because my breasts were too low and too empty up top. Have a look at my pics 😊 I am so glad I got the lift !!