mb1706

Trying to decide on size :/

I'm getting really confused trying to decide which implant size to go. Mainly because I want to go as big as possible, without the implant going into my armpits. I've seen it happen to so many girls and it's not a look that I want, and I'm assuming it's what happens when girls go for implants that are too big for their bodies. If my breast width (?) is 12cm, do you think 450cc would be too big? I'm trying to decide between 400 and 450.. 

I'm going with hp.. I've got my heart set on 450 at the moment because I don't want to go through the whole process and then wish I went bigger, but I'm worried that size will be too big for my chest. 

So maybe 450 would be too big then? My PS uses mentor implants and I just had a look on their website and it says that the 450cc implant is 12.8cm, with a 12cm BW that could look too big wouldn't it?.. I'm so confused haha

Thanks Donatella and ellymelly, thats what i was thinking. my PS never said it was a no go, she just recommended the 400cc as i told her i exercise a lot. i think I'm just being paranoid about the measurements.

If your surgeon says they will fit ok then go for the 450!! My surgeon suggested 390 but I pushed to 420 which was the biggest my BW would allow. His nurse said to me that women always come back wishing they gone bigger. I also figure if you go as big as possible then it reduces the risk of boob greed! Sort of 😉

Edited by itsmyturn