Madz

The infamous yet very common BOOOOB GREED

Hey guys. I have a serious case of boob greed at the moment. I am obsessed. Mostly with looking at women who are naturally Ds or DDs, feeling envious and getting all excited and impatient about going under the knife for a BA. I am a large B to small C cup and I am slim and petite. My back measures at 30 inches, which is a size 8 Aussie. So rationally I know this is all fine - I am in proportion yadayadaya - however I can't stop obsessing over perfect perky large boobs! Think I need to stop looking at boobs and look at photos of shirtless muscular men instead. 

Any advice on how to deal with boob greed and eager anticipation (to the point of fixation) of getting a BA? 

Yes it does get obsessive doesn't it?! I'm a week out (eeeeee excited) and im trying to convince myself to go up a size.... i dont want to be kicking myself. BUT im freaking out they'll be too big!!! My kids are 7 and 10 and i dont really want them notice. So hard!  Geez we all obsess about size in so many different ways.... women eh?! 😂😂

Boob greed is my absolute worst enemy.

I've had 2 BA's now, for this reason, now leaving me with 920cc implants.

I am still obsessing, they're not as big as I wanted and I'm researching again.

I'd like to speak to someone who was super happy with their size they chose and doesn't want bigger, are they out there :p 

I'd like to speak to someone who was super happy with their size they chose and doesn't want bigger, are they out there :p 

I'm super happy with my size! I think they turned out exactly the size I wanted. I didn't want big ones though and my greatest fear was that they would be too big. In saying that though I went up 60cc from my original size I picked to avoid having boob greed. I'm glad I did that, but also glad I didn't go even bigger. 

I'm super happy with my size! I think they turned out exactly the size I wanted. I didn't want big ones though and my greatest fear was that they would be too big. In saying that though I went up 60cc from my original size I picked to avoid having boob greed. I'm glad I did that, but also glad I didn't go even bigger. 

that's amazing, I'm glad someone is lol.

It gives me hope that maybe if I keep trying I'll be happy eventually! :p 

good to hear though! 

Same here.

I got a bigger implant during surgery than originally planned (only 390cc though, so small for some), which is fine as i LOVE my current size, but definitely am NOT suffering from boob greed at all!!

I'm on my 2nd BA, 3 weeks post. I'm very happy with my size now. That was my biggest fear when I went in for my second which was only the result of a rupture. I was terrified the size or shape would change & Id be unhappy with the outcome. Thankfully it all went perfectly & the 485cc implant that replaced my 375s was perfect. However, first time round was different. When I first got out & was still swollen I loved the size. And when the swelling went down, I remember thinking I wish I had been able to get a bigger size. A little bit bigger wouldn't hurt! 😉 But after awhile I was very happy with the size & tried to maintain the same size with my replacement. 

Yes it does get obsessive doesn't it?! I'm a week out (eeeeee excited) and im trying to convince myself to go up a size.... i dont want to be kicking myself. BUT im freaking out they'll be too big!!! My kids are 7 and 10 and i dont really want them notice. So hard!  Geez we all obsess about size in so many different ways.... women eh?! 😂😂

Haha yeah maybe it's best to go with the smaller size then? 

Maybe there's some other underlying issue that's not to do with boob size per say?

It sucks!!!!!!! I obsess over boobs more than pre BA. I really want to go bigger but need to get the funds together :( 

I don't think you need bigger! Your boobs are the bomb

Haha yeah maybe it's best to go with the smaller size then? 

Maybe there's some other underlying issue that's not to do with boob size per say?

I don't think you need bigger! Your boobs are the bomb

or maybe she just wants bigger boobs. Hell I could be on my 3rd BA and it's because I like big tits. No underlying issue here 😜

Used to have really great breasts but they disappeared when I changed contraceptive pills! And can't go back on the other one due to complications that arose while on it haha oh well.