Nikolina

Before and after, Dr. Kollias

Ask me in 4 weeks after I've had my surgery ;) 

I came across another member recently too who also had  her breasts done by Dr Kollias, erinbianca however it looks like she is no longer an active member. I did however stalk, oh I mean follow her posts back and she was very, very happy with her results.

There is also a few girls here who have consultations coming up with him in the following weeks so I'm sure they will also post their thoughts too. It's so hard finding information, especially on Adelaide surgeons as is seems that a lot go interstate.

Dr Cooter at Waverly House, and also Dr Moore at APSA are also names that have come up a lot lately too if you wanted to research these surgeons also :) 

Good luck!! 

I had an initial consult with him last week and I am booked in for my second consult and to book in a surgery date next week. I was referred to him by my doctor and I was happy with the first consultation. 

Would love to know anyone else's experience with him, and will keep you posted on my BA with him. 😀

Hi!!

Please dont be put off by my post!! Im sure my boobs will be fine they just need to drop amd maybe some extra tweaking haha!! Ive got 3 friends who have had surgery by him and they are all SO happy.

He is a brilliant surgeon hun, my boobs were just an extremely difficult case to begin with.

Good luck!!

Hey april6420 and cheetah

it really is great to meet more Adelaide girls seeing the same surgeon! This whole process is so nerve racking, it makes it so much easier to be able to talk to girls in the same situation. Good luck to both of you, can't wait to find out how you get on! 😀

Hi girls. 

Thank you all for your reply. It's quiet hard to find anything about him as there isn't much online.

L sorry to hear about what happend I hope it all works out for you Hun.

Molly if you could keep us posted on your experience with him that would be amazing. Also do you mind me asking how much he quoted you? 

Hi to the  ladies who've posted in n this thread.  I've sent FRs to you as I'm from Adelaide too and would love to follow your progress. I've got an appointment with Dr Kollias on 22/12 and hoping to book in for surgery early in 2016.  

I've been investigating getting them done via Cosmeditour in NSW but by the time I pay for accommodation and flights it will be more than having them done here. 

Hi, Im looking at a mummy makeover & would love to hear of your experiences and before & after pics. I have a hernia & need muscle repair, so am looking at a tummy tuck with my BA. considering Dr Kollias & Dr Caplash so any and all info would be great. I too am based in Adelaide. Thanks