jinx369

Carefix post op bra size help??

How on earth do you know what size carefix bra to buy???

I'm currently a 10C though and 8band would be better. I'm 72.5cm under bust measurement and im getting 460cc hp

I looked at the size chart for carefix and it's not that helpful lol think I could possibly end up bigger than DD??? Does that mean I shoukd get L even though it's not listed for the band measurement???

Thanks ladies. 

Screenshot_2015-10-23-14-22-36.png

I wear size small clothes 

was 10b in bra and got 385cc HP overs

i ordered a medium and fits perfect. Although the one my surgeon gave me was fine for first week but now it's too big on the band but fine over the boobs so I only wear that one to bed. A white or black carefix Anna during the day. 

The boob but is stretchy so is generous 😀

I also suggest you go the medium size. I wear a 10-12 clothes size, got 390cc implants and got a large in both the Anna and Alice Carefix bras. They both fit great for the first 6 weeks PO, but now they've stretched and are a bit too big. The Alice is adjustable by tightening the front fasteners but the Anna is not. Something to keep in mind if you're not sure what style to buy.

I got medium in Alice and an Anna and i couldn't do the Anna up for the first couple of weeks and ended up getting a large as well. The Alice was fine as adjustable but it was the swelling around my armpits and back that meant couldn't fit the medium Anna until swelling went down. My under bust is 76cm

Edited by Pepper9

I don't mean to throw a spanner in the works but I'm usually an 8-10 in clothes & am 72cm under bust. I just got 485 cc xhp. I was given large Carefix Anna bras because of the size of my implant. They said a medium might be too tight on the boobs. I've been wearing them 24/7 & they are fine. Comfy & haven't stretched out of shape & aren't too big. I feel they are perfect but I do use the tightest row of hooks. 

I don't mean to throw a spanner in the works but I'm usually an 8-10 in clothes & am 72cm under bust. I just got 485 cc xhp. I was given large Carefix Anna bras because of the size of my implant. They said a medium might be too tight on the boobs. I've been wearing them 24/7 & they are fine. Comfy & haven't stretched out of shape & aren't too big. I feel they are perfect but I do use the tightest row of hooks. 

excellent Thsnkyou. How far post op are you now? I think I'm just going have to go with 1xm and 1xL maybe 😯

I got medium in Alice and an Anna and i couldn't do the Anna up for the first couple of weeks and ended up getting a large as well. The Alice was fine as adjustable but it was the swelling around my armpits and back that meant couldn't fit the medium Anna until swelling went down. My under bust is 76cm

does the large still fit or not?

I'm 3 weeks post now. I have another 3 weeks of wearing them 24/7. My surgeon gave me 2 Carefix Anna bras. One black, one white. I did buy another type but I find the Anna to be more comfortable & is a prettier bra.

Edited by AlanaJ
More info