T_Rouge

HELP! Need Advice - Dr. Kasemsak - Destination beauty - Breast Augmentation

Hi all.

I was wondering if anyone has heard anything about Dr. Kasemsak  from Destination Beauty.

I've been quoted by him for a breast augmentation as I have asymetrical breasts and would like a correction. Has anyone heard of Dr. Kasemsak and his work at all? he plans to use two different sized implants to correct.

I have also been quoted by PIAC and another Thailand surgeon for a Breast Lift in the larger breast and and augmentation but I don't fell comfortable having a lift, as I understand that I wont be able to breastfeed after I've had a lift.

Has anyone else been in this situation at all? How did you go about your surgery? I'd love some advice as I'm really not sure.

Thanks! xx

I was originally going with DR Kanit in Bangkok through Destination Beauty (who I couldn't find any reviews on!), however after much research and lots of advice from ladies on here I am now booked in with Dr Boonchai in Phuket (PIAC) through Cosmeditour. Glad I did because after a month or so, I found so many botched jobs, and one woman who had the worst infection (6 months on and she is still having surgeries back home to correct it and has been told she will have to lose her breasts completely).

I can't say I have heard anything about Dr. Kasemsak, however, if you struggle to find many reviews on him, I can't stress enough that you should look into more reputable Surgeons and change them if you aren't comfortable. You just don't want to gamble with your health especially if you're paying that much money. I know that I am much more comfortable and happier that I changed Surgeon's to someone who has nothing but amazing reviews, and lots of them!

Good luck with you're researching, the ladies on here have so much good advice, I spent hours going through the conversations and I've learnt so much :). x

Hey T-rouge, I had my breast augmentation surgery at in Thailand through cosmeditour as well, but I had my surgery in Phuket and my surgeon was Dr. Narupon. I had slightly asymmetrical boobs as well and didnt need a lift! You should get in contact with cosmeditour and they'll get you a free surgery recommendation! At least then you can compare them all based on price and surgeon etc and go with who you feel most safe with. I chose cosmedi because they were super quick to get back to me and were really helpful.. I found destination beauty quite rude and treated surgery like it was a teeth cleaning or something.

Good luck with your research lovely! This forum has been my bible haha xx

Hi, I went through dr kasemak in Bangkok. I had my breast aug 13weeks ago.... He was a great surgeon. I went into the consultation and he told me what size would suit me and answers all your questions... If I ever did need another surgery in the future I would go to him! Would defiently recommend him to anyone:) good luck in Bangkok hunni, feel free to ask me any questions... You will absolutely love it there, I miss it like crazy haha xx 

Oh and destination beauty were terrific towards me and to all the other ladies going through them... They were organised, kind and understanding. I never had to lift a thing because the beautiful driver, Richard was always willing to help!:) 

I had my breast augmentation with Dr Kasemsak in September 2014 and have been really happy with them :) I was stressing out before the surgery because i couldn't find a lot on him either, but he was great! 

Destination Beauty were always polite to me and were caring, and Dr Kasemsak explained everything to me and went through sizing and made sure I was happy with everything :)

Good luck with your research!!

On 12/18/2015 at 2:48 PM, Emily165 said:

I had my breast augmentation with Dr Kasemsak in September 2014 and have been really happy with them :) I was stressing out before the surgery because i couldn't find a lot on him either, but he was great! 

Destination Beauty were always polite to me and were caring, and Dr Kasemsak explained everything to me and went through sizing and made sure I was happy with everything :)

Hello, I am booked in with Dr Kasemsak in december, how did you find the price of your surgery compared to your quote? Are you still happy with your results?

On 10/23/2015 at 9:17 PM, T_Rouge said:

Hi all.

I was wondering if anyone has heard anything about Dr. Kasemsak  from Destination Beauty.

I've been quoted by him for a breast augmentation as I have asymetrical breasts and would like a correction. Has anyone heard of Dr. Kasemsak and his work at all? he plans to use two different sized implants to correct.

I have also been quoted by PIAC and another Thailand surgeon for a Breast Lift in the larger breast and and augmentation but I don't fell comfortable having a lift, as I understand that I wont be able to breastfeed after I've had a lift.

Has anyone else been in this situation at all? How did you go about your surgery? I'd love some advice as I'm really not sure.

Thanks! xx

Hello, I am booked in with Dr Kasemsak in December, how did you find your experience? Was the quote accurate to the cost of surgery? This will be my first surgery, any advice would be awesome. :)

Hi I had my BA surgery in Phuket with PPSI I booked with Lotus Medical International, they are based in Phuket so I was met by one their English staff members which was great, it made me feel at ease having someone to chat to and to ask all my questions! They were great with getting back to my emails before I arrived and made communicating with the hospital easy. I had Dr.Narupon and couldnt be happier with the results. The hospital in Phuket is outstanding, its more like a 5 star hotel.

Good luck with all your research and I wouldn't hesitate to contact Lotus, I'd definitely go through them again, they can give you a free online consultation if you're just looking at getting some prices and info.

Hope it all goes well for you!

On 8 November 2016 at 11:35 PM, Nat2016 said:

Hiya!

I'm booked in for a BA with Dr Kasemsak on 8th Dec!

It's getting do close now!

I am booked in with him on the 6th. I have found the whole process so far extremely easy. 

Hope all goes well for you😀

On Monday, November 28, 2016 at 5:38 AM, Tish84 said:

I am booked in with him on the 6th. I have found the whole process so far extremely easy. 

How did you go Tish84? 

We arrived in Bangkok yesterday so my appointment is at 1pm today!

On Saturday, November 12, 2016 at 10:13 AM, amaya said:

Hi im booked in with him on the 13th, good luck I hope it all goes great for you! Have you heard much about him?

Hi Amya - You'd laugh but it was my neighbour who recommended him 😁

I had surgery with PPSI in Phuket, I booked through Lotus Medical International and they referred me to Dr.Narupon who was amazing! The hospital and staff in Phuket were just lovely and Lotus were great at making sure everything was organised and ran smoothly. I highly recommend, PPSI, Lotus and Dr.Narupon for breats surgery in Thailand!

On 28/11/2016 at 9:38 AM, Tish84 said:

On 15/12/2016 at 9:31 PM, Tezza said:

Can i please have some info on dr kasemsak now as most of you would of had your surgerys now 😊😊

Hi Tish can you please tell me how you went.. I am booked for September and have read mixed reviews ... I would love to hear your experience? 

On 18/12/2015 at 3:18 PM, Emily165 said:

Hi Emily can you tell me if you are still happy with your breast .. I'm due to have dr kasemsak in September?? Heard mixed reviews about him