lambi

Feeling Too BIG!

hey everyone,

i have 420cc moderate plus teardrop shape 'overs' and feel too big. Im having heaps of trouble finding 10e bras in stores as well which is annoying. i don't know how other girls go finding bras cos i know heaps of girls go bigger than me. I really don't want another surgery but i feel like they are huge and am having trouble getting used to trying to fit them into clothes and bras.

anyone else out there having these troubles?

I haven't felt like mine are too big so I can't relate there.

But as for bras, I am sitting at a 12H/14G size so I have bra trouble as well, what I've found is best & less, big w and bonds have a few bigger sizes and the bras aren't that bad for the price, if you're after a cheaper option. Kmart also go up to F cup for basic tshirt bras, Cotton on body also have E in a lot of their bras. 

Bras n things have heaps that go up to E cups, honey birdette goto E in most of their styles if you're after something a bit fancier. 

If you shop online Ann Summers have heaps of bigger sizes up to H cups, Curvy Kate goes up to K cup. There's a few more options available online :)  ASOS also have heaps up to G cups.

Most styles do go up to an E cup so it shouldn't be to hard to find :) 

I've been shopping for bras online as well. I'm a 10F which is near impossible to buy for, esp wireless which is what I'm still wearing post op. 

Most of the major cities have specialty 'big boob' shops that cater for larger band M's cup sizes. Otherwise Bravissimo has a decent selection on their website. Other brands like panache, Freya, la mystere are good too. 

I have 390 teardrop unders & don't feel too big even though I have a decent bra size. Perhaps once you find a good bra you'll feel much better?

Depends on which city you are in. If in Brisbane, there is an excellent bra shop in Carindale shopping centre called Isabella's Passion. They are the only place that I have been able to find my 8G/H bras. And the only place I've found sexy bras in bigger cup sizes. Definitely worth a look if you are in Brisbane. :) 

Well for natural breasts which I think are way harder to find actual bras for theres simone perele and fayreform if you go into myer they should have them and they have no padding and full coverage as well, its all about looking around unfortunately the only good nice bras they have easiest to find is if youre C cup or much smaller however theres still plenty of nice ones if you look around like honey birdette, bonds, you could try victoria secret, myer/david jones etc 😊😊 

hey everyone,

i have 420cc moderate plus teardrop shape 'overs' and feel too big. Im having heaps of trouble finding 10e bras in stores as well which is annoying. i don't know how other girls go finding bras cos i know heaps of girls go bigger than me. I really don't want another surgery but i feel like they are huge and am having trouble getting used to trying to fit them into clothes and bras.

anyone else out there having these troubles?

I'm in 10E's and have found Bendon's online store awesome, they have heaps of sales, 100 day free returns and you can shop by size. I went out to their store at Harbour Town and there is hardly any 10E's on the rack so the site is great...

Apart from that, Bra's n Thing's always have lots of 10E's..

thanks everyone for the advice/replies. i live on the sunshine coast and we have the shittiest myers ever have hardly any e's!!

and overtime i fine a 10e its always in a really high vis colour...i just want white! 

can any of you out there recommend a good full coverage strapless??

How far post op are you? You may have some swelling if you're still early post op. 

I second Big W. Don't forget to check out the Kayser range which goes to an F cup (and occassionally a G). The Annalise range Don mentioned is awesome. Also check out the Allsorts and Bonds range while there. Lastly Big W have 2 sections where you will find bras - the DD - G section AND the fuller figure section. I thought fuller figure would be size 18 + but there's a lot of small band/large cup bras in that section too which surprised me. 

Have you seen Berlei's new 'sensation' range?

I tried the contour bra on pre-op and it was gorgeous and soo soft and comfortable for a wired bra.

Here's the link to the range :

http://www.berlei.com.au/bras/shop-range/the-sensation.html

The Full Busted styles go up to an F cup in a 10 band. They look like they've gone back up to full price now but they were literally 40% off at both Myers and the Bonds outlet at Southwarf a couple of weeks ago.

Edited by melbba

How far post op are you? You may have some swelling if you're still early post op. 

I second Big W. Don't forget to check out the Kayser range which goes to an F cup (and occassionally a G). The Annalise range Don mentioned is awesome. Also check out the Allsorts and Bonds range while there. Lastly Big W have 2 sections where you will find bras - the DD - G section AND the fuller figure section. I thought fuller figure would be size 18 + but there's a lot of small band/large cup bras in that section too which surprised me. 

I'm five month post op and have overs.

i have checked out big w but for some reason out range here on the coast is so *****...there was hardly any stock and i like to try before i buy. i did get one from there which was bonds...fits great but it has so much lace and is bright orange. can't find a smooth white 10e anywear in store. i might hafto just get the 12 dd altho they don't fit as snug round my ribs.

i love under wire too! as long as it sits flush between them :)