Hollymay

NOVEMBER/BROADHURST GIRLS

Hi Girls,

I have my surgery booked for the 12th of November! Its so soon as I only booked in Friday but I'm super excited! Any girls booked in this month or with Dr broadhurst? Send me a msg and we can keep in contact through the experience :)

Can wait xx

Hi Girls,

I have my surgery booked for the 12th of November! Its so soon as I only booked in Friday but I'm super excited! Any girls booked in this month or with Dr broadhurst? Send me a msg and we can keep in contact through the experience :)

Can wait xx

hi holly

are you going through TBI?

how exciting not long to go x

not sure he was just available so I was really lucky! I don't think either dr broadhurst or Richardson will be doing any of the surgerys from January 2015 onwards as there the directors and have there own company's to manage and do surgeries. So I was just lucky to book in with him while he was still available at TBI! :)

Holly how did you manage to get Dr Broadhurst at TBI. I  thought Dr Sharpe was doing all the surgeries there now. Dr Richardson and Dr Broadhurst are the directors.

I booked in at TBI a couple of weeks ago and the receptionist told me that Dr Sharpe isn't really there anymore - it's just Dr R and Dr B at the moment.  She also said to me from January 2015 onwards the plan is to bring in new surgeons and for Dr R and Dr B to not be there so much.

hey big booty judy when is your surgery and which surgeon are you booked with? Mine is next week!

Hey Hollymay, I'm booked in for 19 December and at this stage Dr Richardson is my surgeon :)  Super jealous you are getting yours done next week!  I'm looking forward to hearing about your experience :) Good luck!