Sjay

Is there anything I should be doing in the lead up to me BA?

hi ladies, I'm having my BA in just under 4 weeks now and just wondered if there's any advise you can give me or anything I should be doing in these next few weeks to help aid recovery or get the best result poss, for example, massage?? I am going into it with bugger all breast tissue and a very bony chest lol! My Ps is hoping to squeeze a 255ccteardrop implant in if he can!

thanks ladies :) 

ps. I am a gym junkie lol,

Edited by Sjay

I haven't had mine yet but if you are going under muscle then if you haventyet I would def stop training chest now. I am 4mths out and I'm not evening training chest from now on. 

That all I got right now but hope others will add some more advise.

Best of luck. Not long now 😄

I havent had my surgery either....but great question hoping some other girls can give advice.

Do you have some comfy post op clothes? Also i dont even have a surgery date but ive already started moisturising my boobs (chest wall 🙊😂) petrified of stretch marks more than my body already has....*sigh*

I honestly didn't moisturize or massage or anything lol didn't really have much time to prepare ;) but as for clothes after i did get some trackies and zip up top, making it easier to dress myself :) 

As for stretch marks, each person is different and some get them and some dont so i dont personally think it makes much of a difference prior to a ba