Sign in to follow this  
Countrygirl94

So excited! Potential for 375cc

I just had my last appointment with Dr Connell today and I just thought I would ask (to get it off my mind) if I could go any bigger than 335cc and he said there is a chance I could get 375cc :D He said he'll see what they look like in surgery and if the dont fit I'll stick with 335cc ( which I'm happy with anyway )! Just another thing to get excited about :D 

Fantastic, always good to have more options :) My surgeon recommended 365cc to me at my first consult, but I am planning to ask if there is any chance of a little bigger when I go for my second consult... fingers are crossed ;) 

Good luck! Let me know how you get on? :) Have you got a surgery date booked?

Good luck! Let me know how you get on? :) Have you got a surgery date booked?

Yes, surgery booked for 21st November and second consult is on the 3rd. Hoping I can nut out the size and profile at this appointment so I don't have to toss and turn over it right up until my surgery date!!

How about you, when are you booked in for? 

Yes, surgery booked for 21st November and second consult is on the 3rd. Hoping I can nut out the size and profile at this appointment so I don't have to toss and turn over it right up until my surgery date!!

How about you, when are you booked in for? 

Ohh we're very close to each other, I'm on the 23rd of nov :D I shall follow your progress over the 21st and 22nd to see how you go with your size choice :)