Ittybittyk

Freaking out a bit - surgery tomorrow

Have others had a freak out the night before and similarly wondered WTF am I doing!? It didn't help when my partner started asking if I still wanted to go through with it and that it was completely ok if not. The reasons for my BA are solid, but I am second-guessing myself all of a sudden.... Please tell me that this is normal 😔

Its completely normal (at least thats what i keep telling myself). I am 8 days away from my BA and I'm having freak out moments every few hours lol 

Just keep telling yourself that you've already come so far and that you'e a night away from having your dream boobies! Yay! Im sure your partner will be there to support you all the way! 

Keep thinking positive thoughts, good luck and let us know how you go tomorrow!!!!

I had my done a week ago and I had a freak out the night before and just before I had surgery. Don't second guess yourself, it's just your nerves. You will not regret it! 😀

Totally normal! We all did it don't worry. It's a big thing, a major change honestly I reckon it would be weird not to have nerves! You're doing the right thing don't second guess yourself you put a lot of thought into it. If you can please try to rest tonight. You will need it! X

Thank you thank you thank you! You girls are so wonderful! I honestly would have been lost without all of you during this process. I can't talk openly with my partner about it because deep down he would prefer I didn't do it, so you guys are my only support group! 😘

So thanks for replying. I'm feeling a little less emotional this morning thank goodness, and I'm second-guessing myself much less than last night. I just think my partner's questions threw me (I thought that he was maybe no longer ok with it all which felt horrible).

5hrs and counting 😁

Good luck!! Also just had mine done Monday and freaked out for about a week in the lead up. You will be so pleased when it's all done and you can focus on your recovery. Thinking of you today :)

I'm on Friday and I'm freaking out too - for soooo many reasons so I know just how you feel.  

But it'll be great and we'll feel amazing once it's done and we're healed!!  And you'll have to change your name from ittybitty to something else, bigtitty maybe???!!!!  :) :):) 

Ok, well it's all done and I'm doing ok.  I wasn't expecting as much pain as I was experiencing - but not in my boobs - they were still pretty numb, but it was the upper part of the pec muscle that attaches near your armpit. Wowza it was been really painful. But it's getting much more manageable now.

I will post pics in the morning - they look pretty weird right now, so hopefully they look and feel better in the morning.

Thanks again for all the support - I really needed it xx

Ok, well it's all done and I'm doing ok.  I wasn't expecting as much pain as I was experiencing - but not in my boobs - they were still pretty numb, but it was the upper part of the pec muscle that attaches near your armpit. Wowza it was been really painful. But it's getting much more manageable now.

I will post pics in the morning - they look pretty weird right now, so hopefully they look and feel better in the morning.

Thanks again for all the support - I really needed it xx

Do not wait for them to offer you pain meds. Make sure you're asking for them. You don't need to be in pain. Take note of how often and then remind them when you're due. They never bring it unless you ask (that's my experience with ba and 3 x caesars anyway!) xx

Thanks gorgeous ladies. I think they gave me a fair bit of pain meds in recovery because they saw me struggling, so I must be a massive wuss (wasn't that bad for my ceasar), but maybe my bod just doesn't like their drugs... Did make me puke haha! Getting better hour by hour now that I'm just on panadiene fort - just have to play around with making the perfect pillow fort! @Ttaa, I sooooo understand how much you wanted to lie flat now 😂

Just popped onto here to see how you were going following the op Ittybittyk and I"m sorry to hear you're in such pain. I hope they can control it for you overnight and you're able to get some sleep. I would love one night of drugged up sleep without any interruptions!!!! but not if there's pain involved! Rest up lovely and keep us posted. Congrats xx

Just popped onto here to see how you were going following the op Ittybittyk and I"m sorry to hear you're in such pain. I hope they can control it for you overnight and you're able to get some sleep. I would love one night of drugged up sleep without any interruptions!!!! but not if there's pain involved! Rest up lovely and keep us posted. Congrats xx

thanks Hun - how lovely of you.  I think that a sedative/Valium of some kind is a good way to go If they will prescribe it for you. I've seen some girls are given some. The codeine does make me sleepy, but I'd love to be knocked out good and proper! But I'm getting up here and there and the pain is getting so much better - was just those first 4-5hrs following the surgery. Phew! Now waiting for the anaesthetic to wear off haha 😝