Sjay

Tony Connell girls- surgical bra?!

I have my BA 3 weeks tomorrow!!! I am just looking at the surgical bras, tony is very particular on them and I have a choice of two, both of which look awful!:(  anyone had surgery with him and bought a different surgical bra to those he said??? 

Hi ladies ! :)  also with Tony Connell , booked in for 6 jan! You must both be excited - not too far away for you! I feel like time is going in slow mo !!! I know you shouldn't wish your life away but hurry up January ! :p the surgical bras sound ummm not that fab! will be interested to hear what you end up going with or if you chose something dif! :) 

When I had surgery the recommended surgical bra did not fit me. One size was way too small and the next size was too big. The lady at Hidden Lace gave me the option of a slightly different one and told me to buy both, show Tony and then she would swap one of them. He saw that it was too big and I explained the size down wouldn't do up at all and he approved it. I must be crazy as I was excited to wear the surgical bra because it meant new boobies. 

Just out of interest does Tony refer his patients to Hidden Lace now?

I would be interested to see what he thinks of the Bella or the Anna bra as they are both soft and non-compressive like his preferred one.

Just out of interest does Tony refer his patients to Hidden Lace now?

I would be interested to see what he thinks of the Bella or the Anna bra as they are both soft and non-compressive like his preferred one.

I had my lift with replacement of implants many years ago and was referred to Hidden Lace. I'm not sure if he still refers his patients there. We are actually trying for another child right now so having a revision (because of pregnancy changes) is awhile away. 

I would really appreciate that body plus 😘😘 I have emailed and asked several times if I can get a dif bra but no one replies to me ever :( I have less than 3 weeks to get something now it's really stressing me out 😔

I was referred to breast care, I still haven't bought one as they are soo ugly :((

Just got home to the post and got the bill for the anaesthetist!!! Ouch!!! 😱😱

Hey Sjay :D I was just wondering who your anesthetist is? Dr Connell's rooms originally told me it was Tim Mann, but it has changed now and they havn't told me who it is yet (16 days before surgery) :S 

Well I will go and see Jenny at his rooms and see if we can't get him to change to the Anna :)

How have you got on with this query Body Plus? :D Hoping for a yes!

Hi countrygirl94 I contacted Jennie from Tony's rooms and she gave me the ok for the Anna bra ☺️ My anaesthetist is Joel butler, hope he's excellent and He's very expensive!!!!

Hi countrygirl94 I contacted Jennie from Tony's rooms and she gave me the ok for the Anna bra ☺️ My anaesthetist is Joel butler, hope he's excellent and He's very expensive!!!!

YAY for the anna bras! I shall order one next week :D I'm sure he will be amazing, but its a pain that he is expensive! Is he more that the estimated 1/3 of Dr Connell's prices? 

I didn't think health insurance covered any of it??

I think mum looked into it for me and there is a good chance the anaesthetist is covered by our health insurance (maybe its because of the tuberous breast issue?) 

Countrygirl94, r u gona go for the Anna or Alice? Or both?! I'm still not sure!😁

And I think I'm going to go for the anna, I love how thin the straps are compared to the one from breastcare! Makes it so much easier to hide under clothes :D  How about you? :) 

Aha that must be it I reckon, you must have a Medicare number for the tuberous breasts?? I can't claim anything 😖😖

I'm thinking maybe one of each? Then the next dilemma is black or white lol?! And I'm thinking medium size though I could be best with the small! Eek, I am like the most indecisive person ever all these choices are driving me insane!!

Aha that must be it I reckon, you must have a Medicare number for the tuberous breasts?? I can't claim anything 😖😖

I'm thinking maybe one of each? Then the next dilemma is black or white lol?! And I'm thinking medium size though I could be best with the small! Eek, I am like the most indecisive person ever all these choices are driving me insane!!

Oh damn! Thats ***** :( I do have medicare number :/ 

I think one of each colour is a good idea, size wise I have no idea what to go for, I was thinking small, but if you were thinking medium maybe I should go medium? :p I am just like you, very indecisive,  I much prefer having someone else make the decision for me ;)