L

Lift after implants...will costs be covered?

Hey babes!

So 2 months ago I had a straight ba, I had pretty bad asymmetry and was thinking I needed a lift. My surgeon dropped my right breast crease which did work but now both my nipples sit very low. I saw him last week he said I could benefit from a lift which he said he would cover costs. My question is will all other costs (anesthetic etc )be covered by medicare/private health? And does anyone have any pics of lifts AFTER implants?

Thanks so much! Xxx

I looked into just having a lift after my first implants, had a referral and everything. Medicare said they wouldnt cover anything as I had already had the cosmetic procedure completed (that's just what they told me) Not sure about private health. 

Yes was told at my consult if there was any need for revision after the initial surgery that my private Heath find would cover it as its no longer considered cosmetic. I would call though to confirm and ask for the item numbers so you can confirm also with your health fund X 

Well I REALLY hope my ph will cover as I wanted the lift to begin with so I'm going to be pretty mad if im out of pocket for something that could have been done first time around grrrrrr 😬😬😬😬

I had this done and unfortunately will be going again.

My surgeon will be putting it under a scar revision and it will go through medicare.
If you have private insurance then it will cover everything like theatre, hospital, bed fee etc.
Depending on your surgeon it will obviously cover his fee's, and anethatist. If not then your private insurance will.. depending on your level of cover. :-) Good luck! X