Sign in to follow this  
overthinkingit

First appointment advise please!!!

Morning Ladies,

I have my first appointment with Dr Michael Miroshnik tomorrow over the phone. 

Any advise on things I need to remember to ask him would be greatly appreciated.

Also does anyone know roughly how long I should be expecting to wait to get in for surgery with him? to just get the appointment it was almost a 2 month wait. 

Morning Ladies,

Any advise on things I need to remember to ask him would be greatly appreciated.

Also does anyone know roughly how long I should be expecting to wait to get in for surgery with him? to just get the appointment it was almost a 2 month wait. 

morning! When do you have a face to face consult? It would be hard to get a good idea over the phone of what you can achieve. 

At the first in person consult the surgeon should measure your chest to see what width implant will suit. Check to see whether you are symmetrical and be able to recommend sizes/type of implant and the projection according to your goal. 

If they have the vector (3D imaging) they will also take photos and 'try out' the different sizes to see what it will realistically look like. 

I guess over the phone you could talk about what you currently have and what cup size you want to end up. But it's hard to know what's possible unless you're in the room with him. 

Good luck!

Morning Ladies,

Hi there! I had an "unofficial" consult with Dr Hussain over the phone about a week or so ago, and it was just going over any burning questions I had before the face-to-face consult that I had yesterday.

I would definitely suggest telling him what you want, and what you hope they look like in a year, three years, etc. I found this good so I could be a little more comfortable in what they'll look like after the honey moon period wares off.

The "wish" photos are a BOMB! I got the idea from the girls on here and it helped Doc understand exactly what I wanted.

I think face to face cover more but for your phone consult you could talk about what you want, what you dont want or what you hate, any questions you have maybe if youre wondering the rough cost etc I would find it hard to cover enough or what i want in a phone consult so hopefully you get face to face one soon 😊