Sign in to follow this  
melindaanne101

To boob or not to boob?!

Hi ladies, 

so I am all booked in for my BA on 2nd December with Dr Piyapas at Bangkok hospital phuket. I have booked my entire holiday around having this procedure and have been really looking forward to it, but lately I'm having second thoughts as to if I should go through with it. I'm afraid that I will miss the way my boobs look and will hate my new boobs. My boobs at the moment are fine, but sometimes they annoy me because I have hardly any tissue on top and all of it on the bottom, so it makes my boobs point out. They also sit quite low naturally on my chest so sometimes I feel like I'm not feminine because my chest is so flat and wide. I'm scared that the BA will leave me with massive watermelons on my chest that look bad and make me look fat. The good thing about having a reasonably flat chest is that it makes me look more petite on top, so I feel like I will be perceived as overweight with boobs. I think I will go through with the procedure because it's something Iv always thought about, but also feeling like I'm being really superficial with wanting to get them done. 

Does anyone else have experiences of having cold feet and then being happy with their results? 

It's normal to have cold feet beforehand. I was excited but also doubting myself. Once l was over there and it was all happening l was fine. The hardest part is choosing the size. Do it, you won't regret it! Good luck. :)

Mine wasn’t a “spur of the moment” type decision. Breast augmentation is something that I had been thinking for the longest time. However it wasn’t until I actually started researching procedures and surgeons online that I actually made my choice to go ahead with it. Growing up I always had a boyish figure. I’ve always had curves on my bottom half, but I was never blessed with curves up top. That's when I decided to go for it.

I had mine in Manila last year, with a very competent surgeon Dr. Rino Lorenzo. My breast augmentation was probably one of the best things I’ve ever done for myself. I’m so much more confident than I was before, and I just feel more like an actual woman, not in a little boy’s body. It really has been such an amazing experience and journey for myself… It has changed my whole perception on plastic surgery. I’m now way more open as to why people would get plastic surgery, and I think it’s a good thing.

Edited by caringmom45

I had a classic freak-out moment, second-guessing my decision to get a BA.... the night before my surgery!! My reasons to get a BA were solid and I had been thinking about it and planning for over a year, so I tried to just accept it was a normal reaction you get once you get that step closer to getting it done (the girls on here helped a lot too because I was so nervous). 

I would recommend going to a few consults in your home town just to put your mind at ease that what you want is possible and easy to achieve. That way you'll feel much more confident when you head o/s for your procedure. All the best. 

I agree with the sentiments expressed above although I havent yet had my BA so cant speak from experience!!! Why dont you put a call out to other girls on the forum who have similar stats as you and had similar size and profile implants to what you're having so you can look at their pics and get an idea of how they may look and that may put your mind at ease a bit.....? just a thought.

Good luck!