Sign in to follow this  

Hi all,

i just want to share my experinece doing flank lipo, mini tt and a breast augmentation. It is day 1 post op, I did it yesterday in seoul, south korea. Overall the pain management here is so sucky. I had 3 c sect in perth and all was smooth sailing. All I remember from yesterday was repeatedly asking for more painkiller. They sent me home today with only 1 type of pain killer and I have to top it up with my own panadol. 

I have 225 and 245cc anatomical dual plane placement with trans axillary incision. The only reason why I go to korea is because I want the trans ax incision. Most of the surgeons don't do it in australia. I'm wearing my post op strap and bra now. There was drain as well but they took it pf this morning. I still have drain for my tummy tuck though, will take it off on tuesday next week for 5 days post op check up. 

I can walk every few hour mostly for toilet business. Can barely sleep, still propped up by so many pillows. My husband has been really supportive helping me up and down the bed, putting socks on, getting my food and snack. I will update again tomorrow, just wanting to write my experinece while it's still so fresh. People say I will forget it in 3 months time when I see the result. Nobody ever told me that this incapacity is greater than the pain itself. I'm so scared that the result will not meet my expectation but I'll try to be as postive as possible. 

Hi APerth, yeah it's hard to see the benefits when they are so far away and you're still in so much pain. I only had a BA and I'm post op day 3 now, so not doing to badly. I agree that the incapacitation and difficulty sleeping is the worst! Rest up and I hope you start to feel better soon.